Many of us are home players, admit it. Let's see those home rigs.

tygr1

Reaction score
Probably most here are really 'internet' players'...like me. Been playing since nine years old (65 now) but only in some ancient garage bands and at home.

I'll start. I'm a simple man. I have two guitars at the moment and only one real amp.

Let's see your home rig(s).

20210622_091850.jpg

Last edited:

HomerThompson

Reaction score
Probably most here are really 'internet' players'...like me. Been playing since nine years old (65 now) but only in some ancient garage bands and at home.

I'll start. I'm a simple man. I have two guitars at the moment and only one real amp.

Let's see your home rig(s).

View attachment 545252
All about the super reverb, awesome

KelvinS1965

Reaction score
Mine too a lot of the time, either that or a headphone set up so I can practice our set list without driving the rest of the family mad.

Otherwise I go into the kitchen and play through my Champ Clone.

dmac in SC

Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All about the super reverb, awesome
No kidding!! I have a '65 reissue and it is sensational....doesn't have quite the Mojo of an original, but quite honestly, it sounds as good or better than any amp I have ever owned. The best cleans ever, and put a 'Timmy' in front, holy God what a tone.

Here's mine with a few of my Lesters taking poses in the cloudy photo:

my home rig.jpg

The Super on the bottom left is the one I have mentioned. On the top right is my all original '65 Bandmaster. It is feeding the Orange Cab which has 2x 12 Celestion V 30's. My reissue '65 Deluxe is on the bottom right, also with a Celestion V30 (love these speakers.)

I have gone head over heels for blackface Fenders, and my only gap is a Bassman, which I am currently working on.

HomerThompson

Reaction score
Killer. I bit the bullet and bought an original 65 super, got a great deal on it. The sound is so great, cant wait for a gig! My pedal board is just in between the guitars and amps, nothing fancy, for gigs once they start up ill be gigging the firebird and the R8, and fancy gigs my 69’ sg will be making an appearance

TXOldRedRocker

A Variant Of Unknown Origin
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mesa combo came in an hour ago. Replaced a Fender Princeton Reverb, that's in a corner until I get it set up again. 3 pedalboards, one is tucked away bottom right. Setting up for Wet/Dry (Marshall/Mesa combo) and Stereo (2 Mesa's). The SC20H and the Mesa Mark 5 head share the 2x12, not at the same time, of course.

CabinetBoardsTopView.jpg

All10small.jpg

HomerThompson

Reaction score
Mesa combo came in an hour ago. Replaced a Fender Princeton Reverb, that's in a corner until I get it set up again. 3 pedalboards, one is tucked away bottom right. Setting up for Wet/Dry (Marshall/Mesa combo) and Stereo (2 Mesa's). The SC20H and the Mesa Mark 5 head share the 2x12, not at the same time, of course.

View attachment 545277

View attachment 545278
Wow!

HomerThompson

Reaction score
No kidding!! I have a '65 reissue and it is sensational....doesn't have quite the Mojo of an original, but quite honestly, it sounds as good or better than any amp I have ever owned. The best cleans ever, and put a 'Timmy' in front, holy God what a tone.

Here's mine with a few of my Lesters taking poses in the cloudy photo:

View attachment 545268
The Super on the bottom left is the one I have mentioned. On the top right is my all original '65 Bandmaster. It is feeding the Orange Cab which has 2x 12 Celestion V 30's. My reissue '65 Deluxe is on the bottom right, also with a Celestion V30 (love these speakers.)

I have gone head over heels for blackface Fenders, and my only gap is a Bassman, which I am currently working on.
My dad had a 59’ bassman. Also unreal.

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Don’t have a dedicated area for my gear yet (limited space right now), so I keep most of my things stored away and bring it out when I need it. But this is my current little set up. Honestly, I LOVE this little amp. Sounds awesome for it’s size, and great with headphones too. I can plug in my phone to jam or practice with backing tracks.
Sold my Classic 50 tube amp and stored my pedals away and can’t say I miss any of them.

RocketKing

Reaction score
I was just about to enthusiastically post something but I'm going to retreat with my tail between my legs after seeing that Super Reverb! :shock: :eek2:

Latest Threads