Man sues parents for giving birth to him without his consent!

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Exhibit A,.... pics of me banging your Mom.

Shall we continue on to Exhibit B, Son? …. we've got videos.

Siddharth-Is-Shocked-5-8.jpg

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't have any money to pay you for the lawsuit..........

So, we've decided to take it back.

What's your preferred method? And please.... Choose something that will keep all your organs in tact so we can recoup some of the money we wasted raising you.

Bitch went back on his word. What? I guess he didn't think this through. He was somewhere else before being born, and YES, he signed the papers to ensure the journey. The Universe had to pull a lot of strings to put it all together. And now this guy has the empty ball sack to not take any accountability? Those organs will finally do some good. AND...Thankfully brains don't get transplanted.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the crazy woman who said it's sexual assault to change a baby's diaper without their consent was bad enough. This guy just comes out and tells her to hold his beer. :laugh2:

Ever see Cathy Areu on this talking point? What a face that can go all mental in a split second. Scary Sh!T. LOL

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
This I can relate to-ENDLESS kids already here needing adoption- the SHEER hubris of creating a new soul---

"Yes, we have seen 'Nam, AIDS, Columbine, 9/11---I know, I want a newborn."

Everybody says, "Better than the alternative."

Nothing like hollow words.

45WinMag

Reaction score
I switched sides when I found out his parents are lawyers. I am officially joining Team Didn't-Want-to-be-Born-Guy-in-a-Fake-Beard. Good luck with your lawsuit, crazy man!

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Not even The Onion could come up with anything this fucking hilarious! :laugh2:

On one hand, I'd say this guy is just trolling. On the other, I think, as a society, we've officially fallen into the drain.

While he's at it, he may as well try to sue God for...well, everything.

Latest Threads