Man Snacks..

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are some of you guys favorite “man snacks” (i.e the foods that typically would gross out a girl when they see you eating them, or not..ymmv) smoked oysters, sardines, pickles, Hillshire farm summer sausage slices with a little bit of mustard etc.. I love all that kinda sh*t!

Well, I just discovered these.. my folks gave me a jar because they were too hot for them, but I think they are gosh darn delicious! This is the new jar I’m putting in the fridge now, and I’m currently pickling some eggs in the brine from the first jar.. I can’t wait to try em in a couple weeks.

But seriously, if you like sweet pickles and can handle spicy foods, these are da jimmy jam!!:drool::cheers2:

67AFB043-8CEC-414A-AE01-57FFC280879E.jpeg

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge jerky guy. I try not to eat too much with the diverticulitis but if it's around I'm in it. Cheese is always a go to. I guess I don't necessarily have a crazy snack.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Man snacks?

Dude, I had a girlfriend who loved sardines, oysters, and a lot of the other shit mentioned so far in this thread.

She also tended to really like hot sauce and so forth. But there was nothing "macho" about her at all, and she wasn't trying to be the world's biggest diesel dyke or to compete with males.

She was a featherwood, about as feminine as estrogen will make a natural-born female.

To her, all that shit was just *food*...

--R

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Man snacks?

Dude, I had a girlfriend who loved sardines, oysters, and a lot of the other shit mentioned so far in this thread.

She also tended to really like hot sauce and so forth. But there was nothing "macho" about her at all, and she wasn't trying to be the world's biggest diesel dyke or to compete with males.

She was a featherwood, about as feminine as estrogen will make a natural-born female.

To her, all that shit was just *food*...

--R
That's a keeper.

RAG7890

Reaction score
Cheese
Cashews & Almonds
Crunchy Peanut Butter (nothing in it other than Peanuts & a dash of Salt)
Apple, Banana, Orange, Carrot
Corn Chips (per below)
Shapes (per below)

:cheers2:

Latest Threads