Man high on LSD saves dog from imaginary fire

ReWind James

ReWind Electric Pickups Gear & Instrument Services
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
The police could have really messed with him and arrested him for arson.

...or told him to go back in to save the owners because the fire department was going to be too late.

45WinMag

Reaction score
Having seen first-hand what people who are high on LSD are capable of, I would have shot the SOB.

Having seen first-hand myself, they seem to be mostly capable of fixating on objects (especially light sources) for long periods of time. LSD ain't PCP.

When I was in college back in 1989, there were these three guys on my floor in the dorm who liked to use LSD. Since I didn't, I would sometimes drive them around Memphis at night while they were under the influence. They really liked watching the city lights while listening to music and otherwise didn't talk or do much. Babysitting tripping students is way easier than babysitting drunks.

Bluesky

Reaction score
Something did get toasted, too bad it's his brain.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can't help but occur to me if only he'd set the house on fire after getting the dog he'd be a hero instead of a cellmate.

:laugh2:

JTM45

Reaction score
Man I did a lot of that crap and never did I do anything like that, I did however rescue an ant from falling into a canyon once, I picked him up and put him in the forest.

It was a couple days later I found out it was on a sidewalk and I put him in the grass.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Gotta feel better with a guy like that around! Cough syrup, you never know in flu season. I always forget to pick some up. You all just have a safe one and try not to think of purple cows.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Bet you if that guys house does burn down now, his neighbors wont go look for that dog.

ToneasaurusRex

Reaction score
I love all the funny comments! Especially Dave's one about the real fire and imaginary dog.

My favorite part of the story is the image of him standing on the lawn grinning, with the dog in his arms, thinking he's saved the day.

Latest Threads