Man goes over Niagara Falls, survives suicide attempt.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Lucky for him the lake levels are up with all the recent rain we’ve had.

NRBQ

Reaction score
That's the one that hooked me on Bill Burr.

I'm crazy for Bill Burr, right now at least he's my number one guy no doubt about it. His style is very conversational, just as if we were all friends standing in the backyard telling stories, he makes it seem easy and that's what all the great ones do. I'm a slut for comedians, (don't even know WFT that meant) I hate to say it, but I just worship the best of the best, and I'll hear Bill and say he's the best ever! Then I'll pull up some George Carlin and say, he's the best, then fearless Sam Kenison sp? and so one and so forth. I wish I had the balls to try it, I think like a one but not sure I'd have the guts to try it myself, god I wish I did though.

Imagine what it must feel like to hold an audience in rapture with funny stories and just killing it, it must be addictive to those that make it. Lately I've been watching "Reacts to Bill Burr" for some reason, love to see people, especially black folks laugh at his stuff, because he's not afraid to bring up race, and he always delivers, he's always got it down an people see it, they get it. Most people are afraid to even say the words black or white, not him though, he goes for it and wins every single time. I could go on and on with my devotion, so I'll just stop for everyone's sake. He's my comedic hero like Joe Namath was when I was a little kid. OK stop, I'm stopping....stopped!

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
And he thought he had nothing to live for before he went over the falls.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
There's always a few that choose the falls as a way to go out. Some time ago a guy got drunk and did it for kicks and survived as well. I remember the footage of him going over and his feet were kicking as hard as they could.... i have to admit I laughed pretty hard at that. Now if you really wanna die go try the U.S. Falls down the way a bit.

Rando375

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he thought he had nothing to live for before he went over the falls.

Thought about that as well.

So here's the million dollar question - does he have a change of heart and now wants to live because of the experience OR think of himself as even more of a failure than before and try to off himself again?

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score

So here's the million dollar question - does he have a change of heart and now wants to live because of the experience OR think of himself as even more of a failure than before and try to off himself again?

We had a friend who tried several times and failed, and then would call my wife crying about it.
I drove over to her apartment more times than I can remember when she didn’t answer the phone.
She finally got help.

MSB

Banned
Reaction score

try, try, again. I've met a bunch that have "tried." But if you're serious, you usually don't fail. When's the last time you met someone who put a 20 ga. shotgun in their mouth?

its a touchy subject, so its hard to be honest w/o coming off as a dick, but IME, its a cry for help and they really don't want to do it, just don't know where or how to get the help they need; whether its financial or pride-based. Asking for help, is really Fing hard.

Scooter2112

Reaction score

Sucks at Suicide.

Cool band name.

Latest Threads