Make MLP suck less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It is the presence of people like Jason on this forum that made it the interesting place it is/was. He brought the necessary balance to some of the more extreme religious/political/gun-totting threads and always with a dry, acerbic, self deprecating sense of humour which frankly I have missed around here.

As have I. Jason is one of my favorite members on the forum. I've missed his shenanigans.

Splattle101

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nah, the people gettng all bent out of shape about No Static and his very frank questions need to take their f**king hand off it for a second. The only reason some are offended by his attitude is because he calls the thing what it is.

If that busts your balls then take some of your own advice.

And the same goes for those moaning at Jason.

And I recall the whiny little bitches that masquerade as the forum tough guys are the same people that called for Cookie's balls, too, before they realised he was 'cool'. :rolleyes:

F**king sheep.

Reaction score
I don't think it merits an answer, as it's a loaded question. Nicely phrased, as well...I'm sure you spent a few minutes composing that.

Since you have an apparent lack of respect for any of us who give our personal time to moderate the site, and more than once level veiled insults to us as well as the forum, please allow me to be the first to ask you to leave...because quite frankly, I'm tired of your petty [email protected]

Thanks...now kindly jog on.

BB

:applause: I know its mutual

+ howevermanyweareuptonow

You're still here?
+ what-are-we-up-to-now-anyway?

The DUDE

Reaction score
Speaking as someone who is relatively new to the forums - I think it's pretty obvious that the mods here are not unbiased....

But, with that being said - nowhere does it say that they have to be unbiased. It's a privately run forum, and as such, they don't have to be fair. It's just one of those things. You either stick around and deal with it, or if you don't think it's worth it - you leave.

There have been a couple of times when I had to raise an eyebrow at a mod's action (or inaction)...but overall I think this is a decent forum.

L60N

Reaction score
Wow, just wow. :laugh2:

For what its worth, I think this place is very well run. I've never once wondered what the rules are. Surely a little bit of decorum is all thats required in order to settle in?

I suspect anybody seeking clarification on the exact rules are only feeling out where the limits are, I would question the motive. Is it in order to push the moderators buttons then claim "Ah but I didnt break your rules" when it all goes wrong? :rolleyes:

Sure the backstage is active, but then so are all the other sections. If the backstage is not where you like it, then dont go there? :)

My only advice to anyone who feels theyre getting dragged down, log off for a while! :D

Have a nice days chaps!

Oh, and +9

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nah

And I recall the whiny little bitches that masquerade as the forum tough guys are the same people that called for Cookie's balls, too, before they realised he was 'cool'. :rolleyes:

F**king sheep.

WHO ? The AverageHacker ? Then Cookie Boy appears like a posting fool already knowing everyone on the forum busting our balls taughting members .Right after the RMC16 thingy:wow::hmm:

Splattle101

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
... balls taughting members .Right after the RMC16 thingy:wow::hmm:
Bullshit.

Check your memory. Cookie preceded the outing of RMC by quite some time. The two were not even vaguely in the same time frame, and certainly not in the order you imply.

And it's frankly a bit f**king rich for you ask 'who' when you like to post semi-cryptic rants complaining about members who must not be named. Get real, and do your own research. :rolleyes:

Electric_Sunshine

Reaction score
Bullshit.

Check your memory. Cookie preceded the outing of RMC by quite some time. The two were not even vaguely in the same time frame, and certainly not in the order you imply.

And it's frankly a bit f**king rich for you ask 'who' when you like to post semi-cryptic rants complaining about members who must not be named. Get real, and do your own research. :rolleyes:

Child-Crying.jpg

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, the people gettng all bent out of shape about No Static and his very frank questions need to take their f**king hand off it for a second. The only reason some are offended by his attitude is because he calls the thing what it is.

If that busts your balls then take some of your own advice.

And the same goes for those moaning at Jason.

F**king sheep.

Splat, you can piss off as well.

You're not the one trying to referee a fist fight while spectators are throwing rocks at you.

For once, try looking at it from our perspective. We have opinions, just like anyone else, yet we get criticized when voicing them. As mentioned before, this is a private forum...the US Constitution's 1st amendment does not apply here.

It's pretty easy to get along here, just be respectful; yeah, we allow people to rant every once in awhile. The place would be as sterile as the LPF if we didn't. We allow discussions on some issues (or borderline issues) that technically go against the forum's rules--as long as it stays civil, we let it go. Once the personal insults fly we step in and delete the posts or close down the thread. As moderators it's our call (not yours) what goes and what doesn't. If you violate the rules we will tell you...I personally tend to hand out yellow/red cards when people start stepping out of line. If it's a particularly bad offense, instant banning can occur.

I saw a comment about eyebrow-raising at a mod's action (or inaction)...what do you think it's like for us reading some of the crap you guys post everyday? Try sifting through some of the vile stuff people here post, if you can get to it before we delete it. :D Sheep shagging...really? Threads about fart-smelling, defecation habits, etc. Some of you guys live in dark places, and others are just rabble-rousing.

We have enough to deal with moderating on the site; if you cannot be civil, then get out.

If anyone here doesn't get that, or doesn't like it, then just hit that little red 'X' in the corner of your browser, and you're welcome to not come back.

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads