Major man cave / music room upgrade!

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've watched many impressive threads here following the creation of some really cool man caves and music rooms. Well, now it's my turn! Many have heard all I get is a closet, a chest of drawers and a corner of the guestroom. Walk by this morning and Sallie is in there sitting in the recliner shopping on her phone. Always concerning. More concerning, stuff had been pulled out from under the bed. Luckily, no cases under there. I've learned the case count in the closet doesn't seem to matter. Anytime there's been a case under the bed though, allegations follow. We've got the Atlanta crew staying in there the week of Thanksgiving, so it seems I'm getting a makeover. New bedding, drapes and framed art. Doesn't compare to a complete built to suit with a bar, wall hangers and some cool decor pieces, but it's about as exciting as things get in my world. So, new bedspread in the music room. Whoopee! :rofl: :rofl:

DavGrape

In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
72caab77e51b10d02fb6f4884e18e639--western-bedding-bedspreads.jpg

elephantrider

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
all I have is the smallest 4th bedroom. sounds exciting until you stuff a drum set in there, among other music gear. then it feels more like a closet with a closet!

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for the big reveal !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bedspread, lamps, plant and a new box of Kleenex
m2.jpg

Drapes
m3.jpg

and a really cool picture

m4.jpg
m1.jpg

Pretty stoked actually. Depressing hand me downs before.

Latest Threads