Major League Baseball 2017!

Guitarhack

Reaction score
First day of pitchers and catchers.

I know there are plenty of MLPers who could give a rats az but I'm excited. Nothing like the smell of cut grass, a warm day, a hot dog and some baseball.

Go Giants.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_g0WTbIag[/ame]

bgh

Reaction score
Let me be the first to predict a World Series win for the Red Sox (hopefully).

DavGrape

Reaction score
You had me at 'warm day.'
Baseball. Sounds right.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04KQydlJ-qc[/ame]

defcrew

Reaction score
Braves prob won't contend this year but at least arrow finally pointed back up. loaded farm system and guys beginning to get to the Bigs. Been a tough couple of years.

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brewers suck. I'll see what happens in 2020

Guitarhack

Reaction score
Padres already mathematically eliminated
:laugh2:

Here's a question. Should MLB have a hard salary cap and profit sharing to level the playing field?

SF enjoys a large budget but across the bay the A's have an old stadium with a sewage problem.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
Since I canceled my cable, this will be the first year I watch games on MLB.TV. New this year: Multi-Game Viewing Options: "Watch up to four games simultaneously.":thumb:

MLB blocks these 4, I'm not a big fan of long drives anymore:
Pittsburgh Pirates
Cleveland Indians
New York Yankees
New York Mets

Toronto is 90 miles away but it's not blocked.:hmm:

First Game: Wednesday, February 22 3:10 PM

Grand Canyon Antelopes vs Arizona Diamondbacks.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Let me be the first to predict a World Series win for the Red Sox (hopefully).
That would be fine with me. However, like I have said since 2004, destroying the Yankees in the ALCS was the second greatest moment (collection of moments) in my sport-loving history. The only thing that beats it is the USA win over Russia in 1980. Interestingly, they were both "semi finals."

If the Sox never win another world series, I am totally at peace with it. '07 and '13 were wonderful, but just gravy for me.

I will also add that tons of beautiful women come out of the woodwork at Bosox games. I worked in Boston for years. I'd see pretty women, here and there. Go to a Sox game and you get whiplash looking all around.

kmk108

Reaction score

I couldn't give a rat's ass until April. Spring Training is just a money grab and a chance for the boys to hang out.

bgh

Reaction score
That would be fine with me. However, like I have said since 2004, destroying the Yankees in the ALCS was the second greatest moment (collection of moments) in my sport-loving history. The only thing that beats it is the USA win over Russia in 1980. Interestingly, they were both "semi finals."

If the Sox never win another world series, I am totally at peace with it. '07 and '13 were wonderful, but just gravy for me.

I will also add that tons of beautiful women come out of the woodwork at Bosox games. I worked in Boston for years. I'd see pretty women, here and there. Go to a Sox game and you get whiplash looking all around.
Yep. My daughter got me a T-shirt imprinted with "My favorite two teams: The Red Sox and whoever plays the Yankees".

That come-from-behind moment for the Sox was fantastic! My youngest was ecstatic.

I was living in Bristol, Connecticut when USA beat Russia. Another great moment. I remember watching the goalie counting rows to try to find his father. Thanks for reminding me about it!

parts

Reaction score
It's been far too long since we won the Series..

I want MORE..

Latest Threads