Made a guitar mod video today

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
My wife's dad had an old Fender acoustic that he got I think right before Angie and I got married so 84-85 time frame. It is honestly the only fender acoustic I have ever played that I like. He passed away almost 2 years ago and the kids gave me his guitar. Glenn (wife's dad) always wanted a pickup in it so today I set my cell phone up and made an "installation" video of me installing a journey tek pickup, for my wife, her sister and 2 brothers then plugged the guitar in and recorded me playing it. All of them loved it and her 2 brothers asked if I would play it at a show sometime. He was a great guy... treated me better than my own dad.
Skip to 19:00 to bypass all the BS and hear the guitar if you are interested.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Very nice Steve. Very, very nice!!!

Sorry, I didn't watch the installation... just FF'd to the song.

Zungle

Reaction score
My wife's dad had an old Fender acoustic that he got I think right before Angie and I got married so 84-85 time frame. It is honestly the only fender acoustic I have ever played that I like. He passed away almost 2 years ago and the kids gave me his guitar. Glenn (wife's dad) always wanted a pickup in it so today I set my cell phone up and made an "installation" video of me installing a journey tek pickup, for my wife, her sister and 2 brothers then plugged the guitar in and recorded me playing it. All of them loved it and her 2 brothers asked if I would play it at a show sometime. He was a great guy... treated me better than my own dad.
Skip to 19:00 to bypass all the BS and hear the guitar if you are interested.

Nice job brother....you and the guitar sounded great !!

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Nice job brother....you and the guitar sounded great !!
Thanks.
I LOVE those pickups. If you don't lose every part as you are doing the install they are a piece of cake... sound fantastic and cost $50.00.

Latest Threads