Luthier Tools, Materials, Parts and Supplies for Sale (or wanted)

lee1964

Reaction score
Hi I need some really pretty Ziricote for a bass Fretboard, but I need it shipped to Australia

Thanks Lee

Murkar

Reaction score
If anybody is in the Toronto area I have some things available to trade, I would like mainly to trade for pickups as I need some for my next build, but am open to other trades as well.

1) Western Red Cedar parlor guitar sized soundboard - Unfortunately I mistakenly cut this too small for an OM sized guitar taking out a piece for a ukulele top, and I have no plans to make a second parlor guitar over the next year. 30 cm at the upper bout, 25 at the waist, 41 cm at the lower bout. picture here

2) Two unslotted cocobolo fretboard blanks, one straight and one tapered, and 3) one slotted cocobolo fretboard blank (25" scale length, tapers from 55 mm at the bridge end to 45mm at the nut) pic here

Note that the tapered unslotted blank has a small chip; the thickness is minimum 5mm at the edge where the chip is so it will be gone once the board is radiused; can't use it myself because I am making flat or almost flat fretboards but it's fine with a 12" radius.

4) Wooden Truss Rod Covers...I made them from cocobolo, then polished them on the buffing wheel. The one in the middle is one I bought (taylor shape) but I don't need it, also up for grabs. pic here

Riku

Reaction score
I'm selling a Schaller 455 bridge/tailpiece combo as new only used once and put back in box, come with original box and everything else. $65 ONO inbox me if you're interested :)

Barnaby

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in original (new) old stock Italian Mazzuchelli nitro-celluloid creme bindings for Les Paul necks (yes the real deal for vintage Les Pauls), then I have a limited quantity of them for sale. THey match perfect to Tom Bartlett's "Royalite" body bindings (or should I write they match to mine?:naughty:).

They are 6.5mm high and 1.5mm wide. Cut in lengths slightly longer than a fingerboard. I also have them in lengths of 1440mm but a very few.

PM!

Just to say that I got some of this - great stuff and fast shipping. Lars is wonderful to deal with. :thumb:

SG Lou

Reaction score
Fender Scale Finger Boards F/S

Got 2 boards I'm never gonna use.
Fender Strat scale ( 25.5" ), Indian Rosewood, Inlayed, Side dots, Slotted @ .023 width

Fender Long Scale Bass (34") Ebony, Slotted @ .023 width

$50.00 shipped ConUS
Paypal ID: [email protected]

PA100003.jpg

PA100001.jpg

PA100002.jpg

PA100004.jpg

PA100005.jpg

EatBacon

Reaction score
I've not had any hits on the pickups, so heres a short list of some of the junk I have for sale and I'm always open to offers or trades.

these are available all day any day.
body blanks made to your specs

PM Sent

TKOjams

Reaction score
Hello, all. I'm looking for a cream, left handed LP pickguard for one of my current builds.

098_zps8d64e5f7.jpg

Thank you,
Ken

Barnaby

Reaction score
I know I've said it before, but that thing is gorgeous! :thumb:

free2rock

Reaction score
Looking for a piece of lightweight ash big enough for a Jaguar. If anyone has one, let me know--or at least point me in the right direction.

THANKS!!

Murkar

Reaction score
Get one that doesn't have a beveled edge...turn it upside down? :shock:

(kidding of course, the bracket screw wouldn't work :p )

Latest Threads