Luthier Tools, Materials, Parts and Supplies for Sale (or wanted)

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ok, so if truth be told, I'm away from my shop for another 5 weeks, so I don't have access to all the stuff I'd be looking to unload. But I figured I'd get this thread off the ground in the hope that it might eventually become a "Sticky", or might help our cause to get a separate classified section in the Luthier's Corner.

Hopefully, I'm not breaking too many forum rules by doing this, but what the heck, I'm only doing what the majority of us here feel is needed anyway in this section.

So please, if you have anything for sale, please feel free to post it below. And if we can get...and keep this thread rolling and at the top of this section all on its own, then we've proven our case for needing either a Sticky or our own Classified section.

And now that I think about it, here and now might be a good place and time to mention that I have some more serial number stamp kits available, for anyone who needs one. You can find out more about them here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/luthiers-corner/88349-serial-number-stamp-update-7.html#post4110879

Guidelines:

To help avoid any conflict with any forum rules, I want to clarify the following with regard to this thread…

Items normally sold by you as part of a business should not be sold here. Likewise, completed guitars you’ve built should not be sold here either. As a random example of the former, someone who builds and sells pickups as a full or part-time business should not sell their pickups here. Sign up as a vendor instead and sell your items in the appropriate place. However, a luthier/builder with some extra pickups laying around would be welcome to post here.

Likewise, anyone offering a service…become a vendor and sell your services in the appropriate place. An example might be a guitar painter/finisher who tries to sell his services here, rather than in the vendor or business classified section.

We want to continue to ensure that the Luthier’s Corner is not used to circumvent rules pertaining to businesses and vendors.

Thank you!

Frank

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Woot... Here's to hoping we don't get an infraction!

I have two of these @40mm and four in @20mm (all 3mm thick and similar color) asking $25 40mm shipped and $20 20mm shipped to the lower 48 states.

daniel-albums-guitar-parts-picture49960-dsc-8494.jpg

Cream ABS Body Binding... $5 ea shipped?

daniel-albums-guitar-parts-picture49959-dsc-8492.jpg

voices

Reaction score
im looking for a fret slotting miter box and a scale template. I have LOTS of stuff to trade, or cash and trade, or cash. I prefer the stew mac miter box.

voices

Reaction score
I also have a semi neeto homemade pickup winder and a huge spool of wire which i think is 38 gauge. it was made from a record player motor. have a few parts to throw in like i think...some bobbins, some magnets Lindy gave me and assorted winding junk.

if anyone is intersted, pm me or email :storngk at yahoo dot com.

voices

Reaction score
i also still have silkscreens for your repairs and whatnot.

MRJ

Reaction score
I've got a fairly new shop fox pin router I'd cut a good deal on. I also have a couple of routers that are fairly new. I've got a new fret saw blade for a table saw from Stew Mac. I've got some lumber I'd be willing to sale also. And plenty more too that I'd sell just for the sake of cleaning out some space.

monsterwalley

Reaction score
I've got a fairly new shop fox pin router I'd cut a good deal on. I also have a couple of routers that are fairly new. I've got a new fret saw blade for a table saw from Stew Mac. I've got some lumber I'd be willing to sale also. And plenty more too that I'd sell just for the sake of cleaning out some space.

PM sent on the pin router.

Mike M

Reaction score
Looking for a set of nut files for electric. I use 10-46 most of the time

Thanks

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Great start, guys! Thanks for participating!

Frank

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I haven't anything I can part with right now, but I'm digging this thread!

TKOjams

Reaction score
Does anyone have a sheet of black single ply PG material?

TKOjams

Reaction score
I have a pair of white naturally aged Gibson humbucker rings for an SG in good condition FT.
I'm looking for a pair of SAE threaded 5/16 24 tailpiece anchors.
Shoot me a PM if you can help.
Thanks,
Ken

Barnaby

Reaction score
Well, I may as well put it out there as a WTB...I am after a set of four true 'burst correct' pots as I'm collecting parts for a possible replica build sometime in the as-yet-undetermined future. Real Centralab 500K with the correct codes from 1959. If anyone has some, send me a PM and we could discuss price and other details. I'm also after a correct Switchcraft switch.

I should also add that I would consider dead pots, as I should be able to rebuild them.

This is a great thread, by the way. I hope it will be a sticky soon. Congrats to Daniel and Pinefd for pushing this along. :applause:

monsterwalley

Reaction score
Either a source for, or, if you have correct brown control cover material for
50's gold top.

Latest Threads