Lung Cancer & Death

BuzzHaze

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Feeling a little crappy today but nothing is going to bum me out. I'm having my friends over for home made cherry pie around 5pm. My step daughter and brother will be here helping me chow down. Looks like my other daughter is arranging a cruise ship trip for me. I've never been on a real vacation since I;ve always been a single parent. I never wanted to spend the money on myself. Looks like I don't hav the choice now ....hahaha looking forward to that. I hope I an hang on long enough.

I've always wanted to be spoiled. My sister has also arranged a trip to Florida if I can make it. Holy cow. It's coming up roses for this lad. Maybe I cn meet someone from MLP in Florida. I'll post more info when I know

LUV you guys

riffhard

Reaction score
Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the trips they are arranging for you. Seems to be a great family you have. :thumb: Spend the money without regrets, thats what it's there for. :)

TA462

Reaction score
Hey Buzz, do you still race the Mustang? Ottawa isn't that far away from me and Luskville Dragway is a place I haven't been to in awhile. I'll trailer my car down. I might even stock up on that cheap Quebec beer, lol.

tjbitt

Reaction score
So sorry to hear, my mother just got the same news with pancreatic cancer.
Keep your family close and pass your wisdom on to your grandkids. Make your peace with God and make the best of your time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

raunch

Reaction score
I am truly sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you and your family all the best. Love to hear how the cruise and Florida goes!

BuzzHaze

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Getting the Mustang out soon. In the meantime I bought a 2011 Turbo Mercedes to beat on. It's been a blast.

Had a big day with the family. Once again, being spoiled and fed to the limits. Oh it's good to be alive :)

Rocknburn

Reaction score
Your posts make me feel emotional... You were a bad ass rockstar teenager like me once. With an blink ill be at your place. I hope you are having great time. My best wishes are with you! Keep your head up!

TA462

Reaction score
Getting the Mustang out soon. In the meantime I bought a 2011 Turbo Mercedes to beat on. It's been a blast.

Had a big day with the family. Once again, being spoiled and fed to the limits. Oh it's good to be alive :)

Sweet, well if you want to run the Mustang let me know. Cars are freakin fun eh!!!! My brother in law just bought a Audi S5 and I got to beat on that for awhile last weekend. :thumb:

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Buzz,

Very glad to see you got a car you wanted. When my dad was 90, I gave him a ride in my then-new sedan. He said it was the best sedan in which he had ridden. I suggested that he get one. He said "no, son, I'm saving my money for my old age". Clearly, what was the wrong approach on his part.

Matt_21

Reaction score
Good thing it's got some balls cuz it looks like an old lady's car.
;)
Glad to see you still around bud.

BuzzHaze

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of entering it in a few bracket races because its got that VHT tranny (1 speed) very consistent and can run with a 5.0 liter Mustang (14''s-15's) It's no "old ladies" car. Google it and you'll see. It will hit 140mph easy

Dolebludger

Reaction score
We don't get the Mercedes B Class here in the USA, and it is a shame that we don't. From what I hear, it is sort of a small SUV, but with better performance than any small SUV currently sold here. Good choice!:)

wwit

Reaction score
We don't get the Mercedes B Class here in the USA, and it is a shame that we don't. From what I hear, it is sort of a small SUV, but with better performance than any small SUV currently sold here. Good choice!:)

I thought the same thing.

Sometime in the US we do suck from the back teat compared to other countries when it comes to cars :hmm:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you are finding ways to keep smiling! Awesome wheels!:)

matthew bear

Reaction score
Nice car Buzz! How's it handle in the snow? :laugh2:

Also wanted to tell you that hearing how much fun you're having completely warms my heart :) No matter the circumstance, we all could stand to enjoy life more.

riffhard

Reaction score
I'm thinking of entering it in a few bracket races because its got that VHT tranny (1 speed) very consistent and can run with a 5.0 liter Mustang (14''s-15's) It's no "old ladies" car. Google it and you'll see. It will hit 140mph easy

Hehe, the wolf in sheep's clothing. :slash:

Latest Threads