Lung Cancer & Death

donlumber

Reaction score
I don't know you personally, I know you're a fixture here at MLP and you always are a welcome addition to any conversation.

There aren't any words that I can say other than you've entered my thoughts over the last couple days numerous times. My heart goes out to you. I quit smoking on Labor Day of 1999. I've been smoking Djarums on and off for about a year and a half. Not anymore. I'm scared ****less not only for myself but for you as well. GD it!

PapaSquash

Reaction score
I just saw this. I have no idea what to say...

you once told me to stop by and jam sometime if I'm ever up your way, and in the back of my mind somewhere I've had a vague idea that I'd love to stop by and crank it up with Buzz someday. Then to hear that those somedays are numbered - that window is closing - it's a little heartbreak.

I can't imagine what it's like to hear that all of your somedays are numbered. To have that feeling multiplied a thousandfold. I am gutted for you.

You're the best of us - a pro player, a nice guy who has nothing but positive things to say to everyone, living in your crank-it-out-loud house in an industrial area, with your nice guitars and amps, your drag car and your kids who turned out OK and your grandkids coming over to raise hell.

Livin' the dream.

Keep livin and dreamin, every minute you've got. It's all any of us can do.

Prayers for you.

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, prayers wishes and mojo to you.

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buzz, it didn't take me long after joining this great place to figure out that you are the real deal and one of the best-respected members of this forum. I always look forward to hearing your take on things. I don't make it into the backstage often and when I read someone mention you in another part of the forum, I was hoping this wouldn't be what I found.

I'm so very sorry to hear about this. Keep your chin up and keep rocking. :(

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am always stunned to hear this from anyone.

I am here. I will listen.

You have the support of this forum's members.

You are alive.

You are loved

You will live life to its full potential

You will inspire the young

You will comfort the old

You will be comforted
Love and peace to you and your family

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I wasn't going to post, because I couldn't find the words, but after really thinking about it, I realized there are no words.

Prayers and good vibes sent, Buzz. Give "it" hell!

BuzzHaze

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.....Im still alive and kicken' so don't be too gloomy hahaha I've had a great day with my daughter and grandson. We went to Cora's (breakfast restaurant ) for a huge meal. I am so stuffed it's not funny. Who the hell would think I'm dying? I feel so good and feel so loved right now that it's hard as hell to feel bad.

Anyway, I 'm here everyday reading and feeling damn good abut myself and what you all are saying about me. I don't deserve such good people in my life.....but I'm sure happy to know you all care.

love you all and hope to keep posting and bugging you all. :)

Buzz

caljoe

Reaction score
Keep fighting the good fight Buzz, we're all pulling for you.

So glad to hear your feeling good, now get out there and live it up.

People say all this good stuff about you because it's true, your a good man BuzzHaze.

Prayers, love and good wishes to you and your family my friend :)

riffhard

Reaction score
I know thats easy to say for me but can only say how my brother who gone thru the same as you dealt with it. He did his therapies and did go on with is live as if nothing had changed. Always saying he's biting the cancer in the butt.
I think that is the best what you can do. As long as you feel good try not to think too much about it but enjoy every day with your family, friends and your hobbys. Drive your hotrod and let the guitars sing.
And you're bugging nobody. :) Nice to hear from you Buzz.

Kashmir

Reaction score
Buzz, I already posted, but I just have to add this: I'm having gallbladder removal surgery on Thursday. Although it's constantly on my mind, I can't stop thinking about you and how my current situation is nothing in comparison. I'm going to hope and pray you beat the odds and that something good comes of this. I know it's far-fetched, but I can't help praying for a miracle.

NimrodPiles

Reaction score
Dear Mr Buzz Haze

I do not know you, we have never interacted on MLP but you are one of 'us'.

I have no words of comfort but I wish you and all of yours well.

I hope that peace is yours.

Kind regards

Ted

sonar1

Reaction score
Hey guys.....Im still alive and kicken' so don't be too gloomy hahaha I've had a great day with my daughter and grandson. We went to Cora's (breakfast restaurant ) for a huge meal. I am so stuffed it's not funny. Who the hell would think I'm dying? I feel so good and feel so loved right now that it's hard as hell to feel bad.

Anyway, I 'm here everyday reading and feeling damn good abut myself and what you all are saying about me. I don't deserve such good people in my life.....but I'm sure happy to know you all care.

Buzz

Bottle today and take a swig when you need.

You're a lucky man.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Hey Buzz,
sad to read the news.
You made a strong impression on many members here, including myself.

You're the man with the special guitars and the cop car!
Always thought we'd eventually meet some day either in your city or mine.

Live the Love that's within and around you!

My Best Wishes to you and your family!
:thumb:

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Buzz

Awesome! Keep it rollin'! Your in my thoughts!

The Peacemaker

Reaction score
Terrible, terrible news. So sorry to hear this. I don't know you personally either, but the fact that you are here on MLP tells me that we have a lot in common. Therefor I consider you a brother. Please stay positive, doctors aren't always right. They gave my Father 6 months, he made it another 5 years. He had melanoma, which we know is the worst cancer to have. To this day, I truly believe it was the medication that got him. Side effect to meds was liver damage, he died of liver failure. Not the cancer, per se.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong.

Latest Threads