LtDave's "Desert Star" Guitars

Frogfur

Reaction score
I just sent Lt. a message. I am interested in having him build me a classic 62 telecaster Custom with a Rosewood neck. I'm think'n i would really like to have one of his nice builds. I think after the holidays I'm going to pursue that.
What ya say MLP should i go for a nice Dave built 62 Custom ? I've seen his work and its top drawer stuff.

S. Rock

Reaction score
oh that Dave. I though you were talking about this Dave's Guitars. www.davesguitar.com
and if you were heading there, I'd meet up with you.

back on subject, from what I've seen @LtDave32 makes some nice looking guitars. I don't think you'd go wrong getting him to make you one.

Last edited:

Razzle

Reaction score
Great idea @Frogfur , I'd go for it.

I almost had a tele made but recently got a body+neck so I'm gonna put that together first.

Can you post some links here to some of his work you were looking at? (I did look and couldn't find any originating threads).

Frogfur

Reaction score
Great idea @Frogfur , I'd go for it.

I almost had a tele made but recently got a body+neck so I'm gonna put that together first.

Can you post some links here to some of his work you were looking at? (I did look and couldn't find any originating threads).
Somebody will.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I just sent Lt. a message. I am interested in having him build me a classic 62 telecaster Custom with a Rosewood neck. I'm think'n i would really like to have one of his nice builds. I think after the holidays I'm going to pursue that.
What ya say MLP should i go for a nice Dave built 62 Custom ? I've seen his work and its top drawer stuff.

I say go for it . I know that I'll be doing the same in the near future . just trying to nail down some of the features that I want ( which is the bonus of having something custom made )

consider a rosewood neck also . EBMM has it on some of their models __ and the feel is amazing . roasted maple is also a nice choice

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
oh that Dave. I though you were talking about this Dave's Guitars. www.davesguitar.com
and if you were heading there, I'd meet up with you.

back on subject, from what I've seen @LtDave32 makes some nice looking guitars. I don't think you'd go wrong getting him to make you one.

What he means is my newly-formed company, Desert Star Guitars.

For a build gallery, info, bio and pics, click the link in my sig line.

(website is under construction and there's more to be added, but it does work and there are pics there that you can click on for a closer look)

ps, I make much more than Teles. I do set-neck builds and semi-hollows too.

Frogfur

Reaction score
I say go for it . I know that I'll be doing the same in the near future . just trying to nail down some of the features that I want ( which is the bonus of having something custom made )

consider a rosewood neck also . EBMM has it on some of their models __ and the feel is amazing . roasted maple is also a nice choice
Yep I'm hoping for the 62 custom i drooled over all these years.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yep I'm hoping for the 62 custom i drooled over all these years.
Just give me the details of exactly what you want, and it will be exactly what you want. Made to order whatever kind of neck shape you want fret wire , etc and finished to perfection.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Can you guys stop please? I’ve been keeping guitar buying to a minimum but lately I’ve been wanting a Seymour Duncan Gibbycastor and you certainly aren’t helping. Especially since I got a small sum from my god mother’s (God rest her soul) life insurance policy. I like to buy something that means something to me to remember her by.

Latest Threads