LtDave and Robert

redjunior

Gak!.... Bozos!
Reaction score
Just glad you are safe..:cheers:. I don't know 'bout anyone else, but I found a little cake.....:cool2:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought of a Crash Craddock song...but I thought better of it after a second or two....

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
:rofl:

What she's referring to is, there was this guy in first class who was quite obviously (and quite hopelessly) gay. He had these "pleading" black eyes, that seemed to track my every movement. Every time I got up, when I boarded the plane and when I got off the plane, all the way to baggage claim, he was trying to get my attention, catch my glance. Or rather, for me to notice him in some way. His head was swiveling around like Linda Blair.

eeeeewww.

Okay, so who's gonna be the first sumbitch to comment "your heart was pledged to someone else, the poor guy"?
You are one hot bitch! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Welcome home safe....

I think for the most part we were all on our best behavior...

There was Maybe A coupLe Instigating, Knowing yOu were Not in theater....

Not that I would name any names....

:cool:

man it's a little drafty under this bus.

I'll remember that next time I get cake.

ef3n2U4.gif

:shock:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:rofl:

What she's referring to is, there was this guy in first class who was quite obviously (and quite hopelessly) gay. He had these "pleading" black eyes, that seemed to track my every movement. Every time I got up, when I boarded the plane and when I got off the plane, all the way to baggage claim, he was trying to get my attention, catch my glance. Or rather, for me to notice him in some way. His head was swiveling around like Linda Blair.

eeeeewww.

Okay, so who's gonna be the first sumbitch to comment "your heart was pledged to someone else, the poor guy"?

I am still cracking up over that :laugh2:

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
There was Maybe A coupLe Instigating, Knowing yOu were Not in theater....

Not that I would name any names....

:cool:
No need to name names, just follow the trail of popcorn!:rofl:
ClickHandler.ashx

Reactions: ehb

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh no I wouldn't . I would just be laughing my head off and maybe warn him about bending over at luggage claim :laugh2:

I'll do that for anyone :D

I'm pretty sure it was he wanting to bend over and pick up his bag in front of me.

That's a target I've no interest in acquiring.

Frogfur

Reaction score
I thought of a Crash Craddock song...but I thought better of it after a second or two....
I was gonna have to slap you if you put Hanky Panky up there..

Reactions: ehb

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was he wanting to bend over and pick up his bag in front of me.

That's a target I've no interest in acquiring.
He likes that you are sooo good with wood. He can sense it.

Nobody was taking a shot....dammit, sorry.

Glad ya had fun and spent time with Rob. He's about my favorite personality on MLP :)

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple gay guys hit on me before. You have to look at it with the proper perspective.

Instead of thinking, "eww",..you think, "man I'm so hot girls AND guys hit on me sometimes."

Perspective is everything. :laugh2: It's always a compliment if someone finds you attractive. Even if it's a dude that you have no interest in, it's still a compliment.

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to go back to look and see who said Dave was dumb. I didn't have to look far. :iough:

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple gay guys hit on me before. You have to look at it with the proper perspective.

Instead of thinking, "eww",..you think, "man I'm so hot girls AND guys hit on me sometimes."

Perspective is everything. :laugh2: It's always a compliment if someone finds you attractive. Even if it's a dude that you have no interest in, it's still a compliment.

It's nauseating, but at the same time strangely comfortable.. :rofl:

Latest Threads