Low Volume, High Quality Decal

ejendres

Reaction score
Whats a good source for a high quality decal? I have a quote for a half sheet but with setup its $85. I was hoping to spend a lot less than that.

SG Lou

Reaction score
Here's contact info for this guy (George Charles) that many of us around here use (including myself): GCharles@hvc.rr.com He makes all of my decals and they are fantastic.

Shadow Explorer

Reaction score
Hello! I'm interested to know as well, our next build will have a graphic decal under the clearcoat, placed similarly to Slashes snakepit (I know the gibson one is carved\painted).

The graphic contains special "colors" like white, and I'm unable to find someone locally to produce something like it (in waterslide form). I'm still working on the said graphic, plus gathering parts for the build.

Of course highest quality is top priority.
If you have any advice, I will be pleased to know.:cheers2:

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here's contact info for this guy (George Charles) that many of us around here use (including myself): GCharles@hvc.rr.com He makes all of my decals and they are fantastic.
What type are they? Waterslide?
I use this guy as well, and he does great work. All of the decals I got from him were waterslide, so I'm not sure if he makes other kinds as well. Best thing to do is to contact him and ask (if you're looking for something different). As I recall, his pricing wasn't exactly cheap, but his products were outstanding, and he would usually throw in extra decals with your order.

Frank