Loving My Traditional

BigTim

Reaction score
Good looking axe. I like a traditional. Heck I like all of them!!! But seriously though, I know how it is when a guitar inspires you to play!!! Keep on rocking!!

mudface

Boo Bee
Premium Member
Reaction score
I own several Historics but I will not part with my 2011 Traditional..... it’s that dang good.

Your Trad is simply outstanding.... enjoy in good health :cheers:

anorton

Reaction score
I own several Historics but I will not part with my 2011 Traditional..... it’s that dang good.

Your Trad is simply outstanding.... enjoy in good health :cheers:
Thank you. Glad to know I’m not imagining how good a guitar it is. I’d love to see your Traditional...and your historics, too.

anorton

Reaction score
Beautiful Trad!

I just had a play on my ES LP and it is hard to put into words the pleasure it brings me. It is almost embarrassing. :oops:
Funny, you say that. I was thinking that I haven’t felt this strongly about a guitar since I got my Stratocaster in high school. That’s not to say my other guitars are uninspiring, but this Traditional’s got some serious mojo made just for me. It’s great to be understood! Lol.

anorton

Reaction score

anorton

Reaction score
Some nice lighting from a few Saturdays ago. She was absolutely singing last night.

I’ve looked at your photos a few times, and I’m taken by the detail, colors, and that guitar. Bravo on some killer photos.

Latest Threads