Love The One Your With:Women +Guitars+Friends

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
FUZZGOD here inside Ravens+Raiders game. C'mon Raidahs. I'm a loyalist. I was a Raiders fan in 1972, and still am. I'm not a big sports fan anymore. No mystique. I liked the world better when athletes kept their yaps shut and played ball. I still root for the Silver+Black.

We live in fickle times. Everybody wants the NEW. I'm not even tempted. I have been with Mrs. FUzz for 15 years. I'm very magnetic. Women hit on me all the time. They are just thrill-seekers. I just raise my hand and wave them off.

"No time for nonsense Baby"

I'm a celebrity in real life. I just don't have any paying gigs<<<<<yet. I take out the trash. Two female neighbors=one heavy 26 yr old w/toy dog/ one 51 yr old ARTIST + substance abuser w/ two huge dogs and a moody 23 yr old son. greet me. They bat their eyes and giggle. They fear me. They want me. Women are very complex. Mrs. FUZZ hears them flirting with me. I come back inside.

"I see the ladies were engaging you."
"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, they can keep it. They bore me."

She knows this is true. My "ART" is all that matters. Mrs. FUZZ is part of my installation. Meet Mrs. Fuzz=Camerawoman and muse. I call her my "exotic" pet. People mess with her I fume......

"Leave my exotic pet alone:shock:"

I use every "toy" I own. Stockpiling is for kids. I know where every vintage rassling mag,12ax7,50's pinup photo,poetry chapbook.........lies in wait. These objects know that I treasure them. They respond..

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Love the One Your With:DDon't be a GREEDY Babyhead

Yesterday I stood face to face with temptation. The Philly Guitar Show was here in all it's sinful glory. I was with the brothers,John +Chris. We have known each other for 20 years. We shared a garage together. John now drums for me. He also fronts his own band. Chris is looking for a drummer. Should I trade these guys in? Chris is sullen. John is an alcoholic.

No way. I 'add" friends , I do not subtract them. I don't do the " You screwed me. You are dead to me.........Robert Deniro BS...............

These guys will do. Good kids.

We walked by row after row of HOT guitars. My pants stayed loose. I have my brood at home. I have bought three guitars in the last 2 years.

1. 2000 Am Std. Tele light ash
2. ESP Ron Wood Tele
3. 2006 washed cherry Special

I still have not broken my new axes in. Why pile on guitars ,when I have eager ones at home? I saw a lovely G&L semi-hollow Tele. $925. The sales guy could tell I wasn't biting. I saw another gold Tele $800. Nice,but no thanks. I must bond with my stable. Never neglect a guitar or a woman. They need to be played.

We live in disposable times. Cheap thrill lifestyles.Believing the hype. I need< I need< I need. No, you don't. One guitar will take a lifetime to unleash. Hand positioning,Tone+Vol increments, Clean +Od tones.........

Women are another mystery. I'm lucky. I'm a romantic. I don't pine for other women. I know the grass is not ever greener. Do I really need the headaches? My woman is hard work. Reassuring and cooling out. Common sense prevails. Do I need drama? I'll stick with Mrs. FUZZ. We have the most important thing in life, a shared history.

I only handled two guitars yesterday. Ray(Grinning Elk)handed me a ? What was it? Rootbeer Lp? Tele? I forget, I was STONED on guitars. We were discussing guitar weights. It was an Lp. I guessed 11.5 lbs.:thumb:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I just left the MLP booth(Pine+B+Flick) and I was trying to locate my lost friends. They drove. I should always drive. I wanted to promote for 11 hours.
I see them at the Reverend stand. I openly lust for a Ron Asheton V. The DEVILMAN puts one in my hands. I shut off my emotions. I did not plug it in. I was not buying it, why pretend?

We exit the guitar show. A HOT 37 yr old blonde smiles at me. I growl and storm past her. I have defeated temptation. Be gone Jezebel.:shock:

FuzzGod ascends.

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
Fezz, chicks are supposed to tempt guitar gods.
And guitar gods are supposed to be weak.
It's the law.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Fezz, chicks are supposed to tempt guitar gods.
And guitar gods are supposed to be weak.
It's the law.

I'm a poet first. Poets mate for life. These gals can't show me anything. I've lived many lifetimes. Bedroom games=yawwwwwn. Astral projecting while making love:thumb: Opening up worlds of confusion and stimulation. Yippppeeee!

chupe442

Confused as ever.....
Reaction score
Once again Mr Fezz, you have brought a smile. Simple views, in depth thought, and satisfaction in your relationship... I raise my glass.

Frettter

Reaction score
You are a strong man, Fezz. It takes a lot to resist tempatations like you mentioned. With women, I have no problem, being good. While I do want to boink just about every woman I see, I don't - I won't. It's just really not worth all the trouble that causes. And I just don't have the attention span to handle more than woman anyway.

Now as for lust for guitars, I'm not near as strong as you. I am very very weak. Like wanting to boink all women, I want to own all the guitars I see. And I'm well on way there, 12 in the last 14 months. I need Guitars Anonymous or something!

Hi, I'm Fretter and I have GAS.

JeffBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Tim, I applaud you. I am true to my woman also. Cannot let outside women and their drama come between my girl and I. All it would take is one time and she would be done with me. Never gonna happen. I got a good one worth keeping all my life. Booyah!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Why eat very "used" hamburger,when I have fine filet? My guitars are the same deal. I "pit" my Norlins against any Paul. The "juice" of the cosmos rewards loyalty.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
The cosmos are trilling.The cricket tells me"As longas you love ,,,,you can eat this world"
I say "Yes, Love and eat the world"

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Death Poetry.....Here ....1990 from my College Poetry Class

Heatstroke
The Brain is dried......out
Dust Demons assault psyche
vultures converse
over
blood and guts martinis

Snakes rape Kennedy
in his marbled tomb