Loretta Lynn marries Kid Rock

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
USA Today Story of a Winter - Autumn Marriage

Who can explain love? Good luck Loretta. At least Kid Rock will always have money to sustain his lifestyle. First thing you gotta do, Kid, is to buy the most expensive guitars on the market. Contact the collector who had his guitars on display at Songbirds. Next, write a song for Loretta, and explain how an older woman is better than a younger one. Obvious answer: Money.

smk506

Reaction score
Close enough... looks like it was from USA Today... :laugh2:

Thing is, though: they didn't actually get married. The whole deal was a joke to them and a spoof for us.

Definitely worthy of the Enquirer, though... but probably not the Weekly World News.

--R :laugh2:
Well that’s a shame I tell you. A good hearted woman like Loretta could be just the thing to get KR to hang up his spurs and start leading the good life.
:laugh2:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I bet Kid Rock's johnson has seen some stuff in its day...

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Of course it has, Sheryl Crowe doesn’t wipe properly.
Are you saying that you can't properly wipe with one square of TP?*

* As stupid as that Teewat** appears to be "The Globe Sessions" was a surprisingly excellent musical compilation. 'The Difficult Kind' is a haunting and moving piece. I have loved it since the first time I heard it. I can remember rolling up the West Side Highway and Henry Hudson at >100mph with that song cranked (3.0 litre Audi and 5.5 litre Benz). I love driving, if the traffic is moving. At the time I was back and forth between the Palisades and civilization.

** Said Teewat is welcome to wipe me with a single square of TP...

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Close enough... looks like it was from USA Today... :laugh2:

Thing is, though: they didn't actually get married. The whole deal was a joke to them and a spoof for us.

Definitely worthy of the Enquirer, though... but probably not the Weekly World News.

--R :laugh2:
Bat Boy = Best Man.

Jeremiah

The Worst
Reaction score
Oddly, despite the way he dresses and carries himself, he comes from money. He's made a business of looking like that, but he didn't need to earn the money at all.

Crotch

Triggered
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oddly, despite the way he dresses and carries himself, he comes from money. He's made a business of looking like that, but he didn't need to earn the money at all.
He's also a really good dude when it comes to fans I've read

Latest Threads