Lord Stanley’s Cup 2022!

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Winning the Presidents Trophy takes a lot out of you, I guess.
maybe, but a President Cup winner should never get swept. Tampa was insanely good in that series. Scary good, like 3peat good. As for Florida, well, if you cant get out of your own way on the PP you aint gonna win shit in the playoffs. Hate it for Cap'n Claude, woulda liked to see him hoist just once

PeteK

Reaction score
Reports of Florida Panthers players partying at strip clubs all week during the playoffs

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like they don’t have strip clubs in Florida?!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
The Oilers are for real. The Lightening are probably going to go very deep if not all the way. They are so go and perhaps the best at playoff defense.

The Rangers' goalie (Shesterkin) is playing all-world. The Rangers' breakout sucks and will come back to bite them in the ass if they can't get the puck out of their own zone. The Canes are pressing with two forecheckers. They need to catch those two deep and create some odd man rushes at the other end.

I can't say that I am sorry the Penns bowed out in round one.

Best playoffs in many years. I am enjoying it.

Last edited:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
As I have said before, it is good for the league when the Rangers do well.

My son wants them to go deep in the playoffs and then get their souls crushed (we're Devils fans, long story, never lived in or liked the state of NJ (no offense meant)).

I have to say that the two best teams still in the playoffs are Tampa and Edmonton, so far.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
The Rangers' forecheck is anemic. They still can't get the puck out of their defensive zone.*

*Not rooting against them, just calling them as I see them.

LP121

Reaction score
Well how bout that. The Rangers came back from being down 3-1 two series in a row.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
What a bunch of pussies at the end of the Rangers/Tampa game.

Drop 'em and go. No one wants to see a dance.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 days off didn’t help Tampa much. Doubt game 2 has that kind of scoring. I’ll take it though. Going for the rangers in this one.

pmonk

Reaction score
Here is hoping the NY Rangers avoid another 50 year wait in bringing Lord Stanley back to NYC

PeteK

Reaction score
Rangers/Oilers Stanley Cup is what I'm rooting for.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Avs look like a team headed for a cup! Frankie!

PeteK

Reaction score
Damn. I'm rooting for the Oilers but man the Avs look friggin good!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
It is Colorado's cup to loose.

Edmonton shut down (sort of) and outscored the best team in the regular season (Calgary). I had high hopes for them. However, they looked gassed at altitude in Denver and have been beaten like a rented mule by the Avs. That natural blood doping (training at altitude) was a mainstay of Colorado's successful years from days of yore. I was always convinced that it was the magic ingredient that made them just a little "Better" (i.e. third period endurance) in the golden age.

If, as I suspect, the Avs advance, I think that they will dismantle the Eastern Conference winner.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I don't think that there is a team that can shut down the Avs offense in their current state.

Latest Threads