Lord Have Mercy...amp content.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Tell me more about the Albion amp. I went to Google to look it up, but what I could find indicated that it wasn’t so cheap (like $1K new). Also, I couldn’t find where it was available in the USA.

matthew bear

Reaction score
OP has been one of the more sober posters for his entire time on the board, and you guys treat him like this and don’t bother to see if he’s ok? Cool...
Who here is able to see if he’s alright?
I don’t really know the guy, but this isn’t normal..

Zungle

Reaction score
OP has been one of the more sober posters for his entire time on the board, and you guys treat him like this and don’t bother to see if he’s ok? Cool...

Conversation started........waiting for reply.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Guys, I was serious in saying should 911 be called, And I know. that he is a responsible poster here. I hope that he is only having computer problems, like I have from tine to time. Sometimes, my ISP just isn’t working. I hope that us the case here.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Well, I hope he is only having internet problems. I can’t find any info here as to where the OP lives. If it were near me, I would try to contact him. I tend to drink a lot myself. Perhaps I should not. But as everything is shut down here (except liquor stores) there is little else to do. Of course, I would like to know about the great, cheap amp the OP has found. But of more importance, I am concerned about his condition at this point.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
m, NEVER get "involved" with people's REAL lives. In 2011 I had PMs to THE MAX,

"Hey, Tim I really think you need help?"
"Tim, go see a shrink.'
"BOOOOOO.....I hate crazy people...

I sat there with a warm belly..............go fix your own minds ..............

Latest Threads