Lord Have Mercy...amp content.

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This is THE DEAL. Bought it for $550- as good as ANY amp I've ever played. Sundown for the win!
View attachment 504538
You've been done, Tim!

£349 for this. Albion amps built by Steve Grindrod. Was Chief Engineer and Director of Research and Development for Marshall from 1973 to 2000. Then, Grindrod was invited by VOX to become Managing Director and Chief Designer, a position he held until 2008. He then decided to branch out and produce his own line.

I sidelined my Mesa Boogie F-50 after trying this one out. Crank up the pre-amp, and this little beast bites yer legs, yer arse, everything.

The Fezz would LOVE IT!!! :dude:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
You've been done, Tim!

£349 for this. Albion amps built by Steve Grindrod. Was Chief Engineer and Director of Research and Development for Marshall from 1973 to 2000. Then, Grindrod was invited by VOX to become Managing Director and Chief Designer, a position he held until 2008. He then decided to branch out and produce his own line.

I sidelined my Mesa Boogie F-50 after trying this one out. Crank up the pre-amp, and this little beast bites yer legs, yer arse, everything.

KING VASCO! Stay safe,lovely amp- I search for these "gems"-I've never owned a Marshall- I want "different" tones. Here is one of my other GEMS=GEM<Rick> amp- usiing this in the studio next month. Who needs tubes?

Tone deaf

Reaction score
You've been done, Tim!

I love the look of that thing. The piping, the color of the tolex, the grill.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Are we still (trying to) order Mods around /purple

Mods - merge with the Mundane thread

Majic GIFs | Tenor

Latest Threads