Looters. Lowlifes are aiming pretty low, this time.

judson

Reaction score
Now, let me get this straight. Maybe it's me maybe I'm a little screwed up here. They looted a Family Dollar?

Looted?

Family Dollar?

Let that sink in some..

Family Dollar?
:rofl::run::rofl::run::rofl::laugh2::rofl::run::rofl::run:

owners claim to insurance will be about $276.84 for lost inventory

and he padded that as there is only about $200 worth of outdated shit on those shelves in the entire store!

i like the one practical dude in the pic , paper towels, Downey fabric softner, a bottle of Mountain Dew and a sippy cup...just gonna go over to his baby momma's house and have her do his laundry...dont need no stale cookies!

Last edited:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Family dollar or not, I hope they can bring harsher sentences on those who loot during or after a hurricane or any weather disaster.

There are people just waiting for an opportunity, no matter whether a house or a store. lowlifes

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
Remember, people loot stores carrying items they covet to possess. For many, looting Dollar General is like us looting the Gibson Custom Shop.

If I'm looting, it's either for what my family needs to survive or for something that's REALLY worth going to the pokey for.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Family dollar or not, I hope they can bring harsher sentences on those who loot during or after a hurricane or any weather disaster.

There are people just waiting for an opportunity, no matter whether a house or a store. lowlifes
Oh, I agree completely. Nothing quite as low as looters. I just find it incredibly ridiculous that they choose to loot a Family Dollar. It really shows just how low-grade they are.

redjunior

Ooooh, the colors....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lowlifes be lowlifes no matter where you go.

I'd be embarrassed to be seen running from a Family Dollar.....
Or even going in one..

frozenotter

?
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea, by the sophisticated high-level appearance of the people in the images I'm quite surprised they would be doing such a thing. I'm mean if I didn't already know the context of the pics, I'd suspect ... all engineering students ...maybe about to clean up some garbage as ..maybe ...part of charity?? Hmmm ...strange world we live in aey?

;)