Looking to buy ; Les Paul Alex Lifeson Axcess Royal Crimson

TomAxl

Reaction score
Hi!

Im searching for the Les Paul Alex Lifeson Axcess Royal Crimson. If youre thinking about selling yours, please drop me a line/PM.

Cheers!

Thomas

T_lloyd

Reaction score
There were 2 on ebay and check out Guitar Center used. They will ship to your local shop.<=== I should have checked were you were from.

TomAxl

Reaction score
There were 2 on ebay and check out Guitar Center used. They will ship to your local shop.<=== I should have checked were you were from.

Thanks, yeah Im in Stockholm Sweden. Kinda tricky when the used ones are in the US. Will check with Guitar Center Thanks again

Rango

Reaction score
Two of them on Reverb.com right now. Good Hunting! :D

questionman

Reaction score
Long ways away over there...

I thought you guys had all the vintage guitars over there...

Why not one of them?

TomAxl

Reaction score

Yes, I contacted Guitar Center and they will ship to EU/Sweden.

Anyone here with experience in ordering from the US when you're within the EU? Declarations, customs, used gear etc...

Please advise or drop me a PM

cheers

Tom

TomAxl

Reaction score
Long ways away over there...

I thought you guys had all the vintage guitars over there...

Why not one of them?

Hi, yes we have them but a bit more expensive, not the same market its smaller for used stuff. I have some vintage ones already but Im a huge Rush fan so.. :)

...and thanks Rango as well!

T_lloyd

Reaction score
I had a VOS Axcess shipped from London. I paid 80 US for shipping and it was delivered 9:30 PM 2 days later from DHL. No issue with customs. Good luck (if you run across an Axcess in Ebony with no Floyd rose send me a link or pm)

TomAxl

Reaction score
I had a VOS Axcess shipped from London. I paid 80 US for shipping and it was delivered 9:30 PM 2 days later from DHL. No issue with customs. Good luck (if you run across an Axcess in Ebony with no Floyd rose send me a link or pm)

hi, where are you located?
Within EU should be no duty but shipping from US to EU and vice verse might be so thats why im asking...

T_lloyd

Reaction score
Sorry but I can only tell you about my experience. Have you tried Andertons or any of the on line music stores in Europe.

Latest Threads