Looking for the 50’s p90 GT Standard and a huge RUSH fan? Your guitar is here…

irocdave12

Reaction score
For the most part these 50’s p90 Gold Top Standards have been nearly impossible to find lately. I know because I’ve been looking to buy one for months and its been slim pickings. However a few are now starting to show up in a trickle at various dealers on Reverb here and there, Yet oddly still none really to be had at the larger dealers like SW and AMS etc. I have passed on buying dozens of these back when stock was plentiful months ago because I’m looking for a certain fretboard color shade which has proved impossible to find until this past weekend when I found THE one at Rainbow. So I’ll have a NGD coming this week so stay tuned as its my first new Gibson since before 2015. I’m a big time fan of RUSH and I have to say when I saw this other one during my daily searches, it was pretty hard to pass up because of the serial number and its connection to the band. So just thought I’d share what I found in the event someone else is as big of a dork as me and would also think its pretty cool to have that serial number on a guitar.

endial

Reaction score
Yeah, I get the "joke". Big bonus for a Rush fan!

It's really a very nice looking specimen. Nice fretboard, indeed.

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
Just to save others from having to do the work, here is the pic. I am a huge Rush fan, too, but going to pass too. Looks like a great guitar, though.

JMP

Reaction score
2112….now I get it.

Latest Threads