Looking for Mini Les Paul

pbekkerh

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I couldn't find a forum called "Other Les Pauls" so hope I'm not too far out here.
I saw a Mini Les Paul in a shop today. Its really cute but rather expensive at 450USD so I tried to find one on the internet but no luck, I can't even find any reference to the factory.
The LP has one pickup and two potmeters. Its black with rectangular pearl inlays on the fingerboard. A bit like Gibson but not exactly like it.
There is a simple sticker on the head saying Stuntman but this could be the importer, it says Gibson on the trussrod cover. The proportions are almost correct Les Paul and not like the misproportioned Epiphone PeeWee.
Any info?
Thanks

pbekkerh

Reaction score
Thank You guys. I have had a look at the Pee Wee but I think the proportions are wrong. The neck is too big and wide compared to the body and the bridge is too far down.

That wiki is interesting

PS: Admin feel free to move this to the appropriate place.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Thank You guys. I have had a look at the Pee Wee but I think the proportions are wrong. The neck is too big and wide compared to the body and the bridge is too far down.

That wiki is interesting

PS: Admin feel free to move this to the appropriate place.
It IS at the correct place :thumb:

walkindaddy

Reaction score
i have one mini lp cherry sunburst with two hb's for you if your interested pm me :thumb:

pbekkerh

Reaction score
Thank You, I mailed ROB'S ISLAND GUITARS asking for information about Stuntman and if they had a LP, but they didn't have any.

I also found a guy posing questions about Stuntman in a forum in 2006 and found him(I think) on twitter, but he never answered me.

Latest Threads