Looking for Lazarus

horax

Reaction score
Was looking to find a Lazarus les Paul online and noticed several stores are saying them have them on order.

Are these sold out or will epiphone make more of them???

rjwilson37

Reaction score
I don't think they are making any more, otherwise I think the Joe Bonamassa store would still be selling them. I think someone called them and they stated they will not be getting anymore.

horax

Reaction score
I don't think they are making any more, otherwise I think the Joe Bonamassa store would still be selling them. I think someone called them and they stated they will not be getting anymore.
I figured as much. I just thought it was interesting when the big box stores say they are ‘on order.’

Probably just a default response when quantities hit 0.

USTTRM

Reaction score
Reverb, but they are averaging around 1450.00 . That’s not including shipping…

Nick-O

Reaction score
I have seen a couple in stock listed online in the last 24 hours. I'm not looking, but I think there are a few to he had yet.

truckermde

Reaction score
Lazarus with headstock repair for a couple bucks discount ($600+$25 ship) at GC online for the last week or so.

Not a great top or a particularly good repair job (imo) but could work for someone...?
I agree. Butchered.

Should have been able to make it look way better than that! Obviously, the pieces are not mated correctly, so the repair is compromised.

You really only get one shot to get it right. You might still be able to make it better than it is now, but it will never be as good as it would have been, had it been done right the first time.

In my opinion.

Rockabilly

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea of how many Lazarus models were made?

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Something like 1500 I think. Only 300 were made with the Joe Bonamassa fretboard.

Rockabilly

Reaction score
I wonder how that fits in with the rest of the JB Epiphone guitars? Crazy how quickly people scooped them all up! Will be interesting to see if the value goes up similar to how the Amos model did. I could see it getting a bump from the fact that all the tops are different which makes it “fun” and the fact that it has the new Epiphone headstock shape. Time will tell I suppose. I posted a couple picks of mine in the Lazarus owners thread.

Rockabilly

Reaction score
Is there a “for sale” thread on this forum? Thinking about selling the Lazarus but don’t really wanna go the reverb route.

Robo67

Reaction score
They show available again on the JB wesite in limited stock….$899 and $999 (signature fretboard) hea

darkvoice

Reaction score
They show available again on the JB wesite in limited stock….$899 and $999 (signature fretboard) hea
what do you mean? They are marked as sold out on JB site and have been for a while.

Robo67

Reaction score
Yeah I got an email this morning and it showed them available in limited supply. I didn’t want one but was just sharing the info … sorry didn’t know there were so few available.

darkvoice

Reaction score
For about 10 minutes at this morning they had 7 available , sent to about 30,000 people .
This could also be a glitch - I remember another sold out guitar becoming available on JB Store and I purchased it, only to have JB Store folks letting me know that it was a mistake on the web site and cancelling my order.
I hope this was not one of those mistakes and people who bought Lazarus yesterday will actually receive their guitars.

Surfcaster

Reaction score
For about 10 minutes at this morning they had 7 available , sent to about 30,000 people .
I got the email in the afternoon and when I clicked on the link, bam...all sold out again. I've been playing around with selling mine, but I every time I open the case and play it, I fall in love with it again. It is a really great guitar with a fantastic top. My 2004 Gibson LP, an Ebony Standard is a better guitar overall, but there are days that I love the Lazarus just as much.

rbraad68

Reaction score
I got the email in the afternoon and when I clicked on the link, bam...all sold out again. I've been playing around with selling mine, but I every time I open the case and play it, I fall in love with it again. It is a really great guitar with a fantastic top. My 2004 Gibson LP, an Ebony Standard is a better guitar overall, but there are days that I love the Lazarus just as much.
I would not sell it man...
59 slash done 03.jpg

Latest Threads