Looking for Gibson les paul vintage Custom and Standard end pins 1976 and 1989

petro

Reaction score
Hi Guys does anyone know a source besides eBay i can buy endpins for my 1976 Gibson les Paul Black custom and my 1989 Gibson Les Paul standard? Also looking for a vintage case for my 1976 les paul custom?? Thank you

jstarr823

Reaction score
Hi Guys does anyone know a source besides eBay i can buy endpins for my 1976 Gibson les Paul Black custom and my 1989 Gibson Les Paul standard? Also looking for a vintage case for my 1976 les paul custom?? Thank you
Need to put this in member classified section as a WTB ad.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Strap buttons.
Thank you,.... I thought that. :cheers:

I never knew that these have changed except for a few odd ones, like in ‘82 with the v shaped buttons.... or locking type.... for the most part unaltered. I could be wrong tho.
:)

mudface

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes strap buttons!! what is a desert star guitar? never heard of it?
Desert Star Guitars are Custom made to order instruments from one of our very own MLP moderators @LtDave32 ..... this is mine.... a old school tele with a B Bender...
792C1297-DACF-4B0B-B5BD-EBF46A35D3F3.jpeg

This is Dave modeling it before he sent it to me.
E477BCD1-55B0-4AB4-8FBC-A1AD2BC86EF3.jpeg

All his instruments are built from scratch with the finest parts and attention to detail..... I’m still waiting for my hand made double cut Junior....;)

mudface

Premium Member
Reaction score
why would I want a Desert Star guitar when I own many Les Pauls and Strats your guitar looks like crap copying a fender design then put your name on it?? Going
Desert Star guitars are made by the Customers request. @LtDave32 made this guitar by my personal request,... body and neck shape materials color ...... everything. Total handmade custom build to MY specifications.

Dave can and has built anything a Customer wants,... and has his own designs.

You can crap on my idea,... but don’t piss on the mans business..... maybe you should take a look at his website before making such comments.

Good luck searching for your “end pins” .....

Last edited:

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
why would I want a Desert Star guitar when I own many Les Pauls and Strats your guitar looks like crap copying a fender design then put your name on it?? Going
9 years in waiting and you come out of the gate swinging at one of the best builders and mods on the site? :wow:

Maybe it was a good thing you stayed quiet for so long....:rofl:

:welcome: to the forum!