London (UK) Tattooist offering cut price tattoos.

glynneCicada

Reaction score
Hey hey. I've very recently started tattooing & am doing some good stuff. Im even considering it as a possible career venture. So Im looking to get more experience & build a portfolio.
The reason I got into this is because I love tattoos but cant afford the prices of top draw tattooists. So Im looking for musicians & people like me who want cool tatts but are poor as ****. Im gonna ask for a minimum amount (£30+ depending on time etc...) so I can put it towards getting more tattoo equipment. Obviously I cant do anything too complex at the moment, but am learning fast. Im doing only Black Ink with Dot-shading. Obviously if you want amazing professional work, please go to the pros. If you want something simple-ish but unique, I may be able to help. If you're interested in having something done by me, then get in touch & we go from there. You can check out my portfolio so far at:
Tattoos pictures by glynnecicada - Photobucket

Cheers.
Much love,
glynne​

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Obviously I cant do anything too complex at the moment, but am learning fast. Im doing only Black Ink with Dot-shading. Obviously if you want amazing professional work, please go to the pros. If you want something simple-ish but unique, I may be able to help.
Tattoos pictures by glynnecicada - Photobucket

Cheers.
Much love,
glynne[/CENTER]

Im on the other side of the world so it doesnt effect me, but a little advice? The above screams "mediocre tattoos for cheap". No one wants a mediocre tattoo. Be confident in what you can do and frank in what you cant. Reading the above, I dont think I'd let you tattoo me for free. Just my opinion. Good luck.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Im on the other side of the world so it doesnt effect me, but a little advice? The above screams "mediocre tattoos for cheap". No one wants a mediocre tattoo. Be confident in what you can do and frank in what you cant. Reading the above, I dont think I'd let you tattoo me for free. Just my opinion. Good luck.

+1.. BTW... good luck in your endeavors.

Arzachel

Reaction score
if your poor as **** maybe wasting money on tattoos is a bad idea

just a thought :)

Arzachel

Reaction score
What a great thought. :rolleyes:.. He's trying to break into the business... give him a chance .. that hard??

you misunderstood

how is pointing out a pitfall in the plan not giving him a chance ? he is going to do tattoos for people with no money wheres the business in that

and reading between the lines and he will correct me if i am wrong it all sounds on the side, health permits ? public liability ? ect

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
how is pointing out a pitfall in the plan not giving him a chance ? he is going to do tattoos for people with no money wheres the business in that

and reading between the lines and he will correct me if i am wrong it all sounds on the side, health permits ? public liability ? ect

you misunderstand hes going to do tats for people as poor as ****

I hope he considers the health codes and other things. And as a beginner he needs to start at some point. Offering affordable tattoos is not a bad idea in my book. Over where I live you spend around 100 to 120 per hour for a nice tattoo.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
you misunderstood

He's just starting out and the business is good to build up both skills and a reputation.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I hope he considers the health codes and other things. And as a beginner he needs to start at some point. Offering affordable tattoos is not a bad idea in my book. Over where I live you spend around 100 to 120 per hour for a nice tattoo.

the guy I go to likes me and tells me his woes. I like to think he throws me a break, I never pay more than 2 or 300 bucks for sometimes 4 hours. I dont discuss price with him, ever until the work is done and then I usually say first "how much can I give you"?

Arzachel

Reaction score
shouldnt that be done on paper to start then under tutorship when done on people

genuine question im not a tat person

it sounds like a lawsuit in the making as is

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Over where I live you spend around 100 to 120 per hour for a nice tattoo.

:hmm:....:shock:

Pretty expensive tats.

Edit. I misread. I thought you meant that for a nice tat you spend 100 hours getting it. I only have 3 tats... no large pieces yet.. I was like WTF

0x00

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing screams professionalism quite like photobucket pics.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
the guy I go to likes me and tells me his woes. I like to think he throws me a break, I never pay more than 2 or 300 bucks for sometimes 4 hours. I dont discuss price with him, ever until the work is done and then I usually say first "how much can I give you"?

My guy gives me breaks from time to time. I have two tattoos that he did and it took about 4 hours for each and he only charged me 150 for each. :)

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
shouldnt that be done on paper to start then under tutorship when done on people

genuine question im not a tat person

it sounds like a lawsuit in the making as is

Yup,,, in a perfect world he should apprentice under someone for a few years and learn the ropes that way. And all tattoos are done on paper first and then transferred to skin to be done. Well, some are freehand.. drawing on skin and then inked. But those are rare and done by super pros.

Latest Threads