LMAO!

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
In our rowdy tenth-grade metal shop class, we had a substitute one day.

Mr. Myers.

Very first minute, he writes his name on the blackboard and gives us this:

" Hello class. My name is Mr. Myers. You can remember this easily. It's not my nose. It's not my eyes. it's my ears. Myers. My Ears. Get it? hahahaha.. "

I looked over at the guy next to me and said, "this guy will be dead before he hits the ground.. "

CRobbins

Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to school with a kid named Dick Slezak. :rofl:

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our main substitute teacher was Mike Hunt. He retired early

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
A business partner of an uncle of mine was Chris Cross.
True story.

parts

Reaction score
knew a girl..Cheryl Pizzonia.. Always wore old clothes on a date with her..

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I went to high school with a girl who's last name was Hunt.

She had a brother one year behind her named Michael.

Her older sister was one of my older sister's best friends.

My brother's best friend's last name was Butt.

He had a cousin named Bertha.

Hand-to-god truth. All of it.
Poor damned kids:lol: funny though.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
In our rowdy tenth-grade metal shop class, we had a substitute one day.

Mr. Myers.

Very first minute, he writes his name on the blackboard and gives us this:

" Hello class. My name is Mr. Myers. You can remember this easily. It's not my nose. It's not my eyes. it's my ears. Myers. My Ears. Get it? hahahaha.. "

I looked over at the guy next to me and said, "this guy will be dead before he hits the ground.. "
Oh man! Sophomore year welding shop.. Mr. Zedeker.. we called him “pudgy digits”.. because he had such short, fat, pudgy fingers.. and he was oblivious to anything that went on in there.. I mean, we’re talking about 15 year old kids, just dickin’ around, first class of the day, with welding shit and acetylene torches and what not.. that sounds absolutely insane to me now! But it was great! We’d all just huddle up in a booth and smoke cigarettes, smoke going up the vacuum chute.. and when done, *VOOOOMP!* butts up the vacuum chute.. We made MANY a teacher our bitches.. but Mr. Zedeker was just oblivious. The other welding teacher, who was not my welding teacher, but my FFA teacher, was so high strung.. he would flip out.. he kept Skoal in his personal fridge in his office, and of course, we would steal it.. he wouldn’t let me take a hall pass one time, so I pissed in a Gatorade bottle under my desk and threw it in his trash can.. it was back when the bottles were the gray, non see through color, but he knew, and couldn’t believe it.. he asked if I did right when the bell rang.. I told him to take a sip and find out for himself..

Come to find out though, years later, from my youngest brothers class.. the filters blew up or something from being clogged.. and they couldn’t believe how many cigarette butts were caught up there.. haha! Good times! Just reminiscing..:laugh2:

I feel bad for teachers, especially these days.. but, I don’t have sympathy for them.. after all, they chose the job.. why anyone would EVER want that job these days, is just beyond me.

Last edited:

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
I get the feeling you came up with the name "Pudgy Digits."
Nailed it amigo!

I did.. I was the “nicknamer” lol.. asshole then, asshole now.. and oh, the nicknames I came up with.. along with plenty of other nasty things.. “pudgy digits” kind of became a term.. because there was also this dude in our class, Jake, who had “pudgy digits” as well, so we also kind of had a personal handshake between friends when referring to either of the two.. (I made/make fun of people a lot, and it makes people laugh, and the people that laugh at it, become my friends, because we have similar senses of humor, it’s worked ever sense I learned how to communicate.. shhhhh, don’t tell anyone my secret to making friends lol)