Living ART

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Finally a day of rest. Social work can be numbing,constantly bathing in humanity=

"Tim, BOSSMAN here. Take Jelly to the heart doctor. Go to Sam's Club. Time for Music Therapy. Go pick up meds. The GIANT wants to see Mama Mia in IMAX..............

"Yes. BOSSMAN.....YES."

I butter every piece of bread. I combat the masses by plotting "ART." I watch EVERY movement. I take what this realm offers. It is almost too easy now to stir my juices.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WAY back in 1984= Two "boys" standing in briars,drinking stolen booze,smoking Hash.

"Tim< I was not FEZZ then> why must we stand here freezing? People for some reason want you to go to their parties?"

"Darren< he was not TWICE DIVORCED then> do not succumb to supposed pleasures. These IDIOTS do not like me. They like my hair and bad-boy ways. The gals want to 'tame" me, the boys want to either be me or destroy me."

"I want to get laid!"

"Laid? Why? You are 16. You need to suffer. There will be PLENTY of time for tail----this is about creating tales............"

We stood there turning to ice. I knew I was right. You must create your own vision. Poor Darren wanted free booze. He had to join me in my pilgrimage if he wanted my spirits.

'I guess?"
"Tomorrow, we will go to
images

and steal some Import Heavy Metal albums. Stop thinking about THE FUN you are missing---PEOPLE ARE PURE SCUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, did I have 'juice" then. I was right. Why be a "party boy?" when you can be the whole party?

Darren went to the Air Force and then Syracuse. He went to many parties. He had lots of SEX. His first wife got pregnant by another man. His second wife was a stripper who decided she was 100% lesbian! Now, he is on his third wife. He drinks imported rum and boats on the weekends.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2018----wading through static-------GROWN MAN texting as I wait behind him in traffic. We miss the green-light. Do I honk? No! I bathe in my frustration. He is my friend. He unleashes my ART mind. I now had 73 more seconds to "plot."

"OK. Why was I thinking about modding my 2001 Tele? Leave it the way it is. My Ron Wood has a buck in the neck-leave the Fender alone- I have a 4 way switch- I must exploit these tones

>>>>

I was debating putting my 86 PAF in the neck position. Why bother? Let a Tele be a Tele

>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> I guess I better buy some cameras soon. It has been a long time since I shot film. I'm going to buy a Super 8 also
white-with-cassette-1002x693.jpg

I'm not going to die until 2027. I should shoot my life story...on GLORIOUS 8mm! I can record a concept album........I should edit my dream books----

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I have 20 notebooks filled with every dream since 1995<<<<<<<<<<

What else? I need to order green pants. Dress like a 70's werewolf....
latest

The light turns green. the GROWN MAN decides to stop texting and drive. I thank him-he helped me -------why hate a turd? Turds need love too.......

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That was yesterday. I'm getting ready to warm up the tubes and work on Tele tones. I just ordered some green corduroys. I have my bed lined with books.
1521125302722-20thCenturyBoy.jpeg

new Neal Preston Zep book+Burroughs+Thomas Wolfe.......maybe watch a Lee Morgan doc?

still have 7 hours before Mrs. FEZZ arrives......

More coffee then-----LIVE THE ART----

Maybe write a play? A werewolf lost in postmodernism....he changes.....nobody notices.....ripping out throats of GROWN MEN+WOMEN as they peer into screens.....I could perform a REAL ritual..........encourage the theatre goers to text during the play....lock the doors.....become a werewolf........eat them as their fingers dance......Tele music..........Julian Beck would appprove

RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiinnggg

"Yeah?"
"Hi, it is your wife."
"Hi."
"what are you doing?"
"Writing prose,thinking...."
'About what?"
"ART......and you of course."
"Did you eat breakfast?"
"No, just coffee."
"Eat, I'll see you at 7. Stay cool. Love you."
"Love you.'

Stay cool?Eat?

Where was I? Oh yeah, werewolf theatre.............................

mdubya

Reaction score

Girl my age (18): you're doing it wrong! :mad2:

Me: I know. :lol:

Girls younger than me: ooohhh, mdub is cool! :shock:

Life to mdub: hey, I think you missed a turn back there?!?!1

Me: :hmm: :dunno: hmm...I guess I did. :hippie:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I combat the masses by plotting "ART."

:applause:

took me a moment to fully absorb that . great method though . I may have to consult The Machine Elves on that one

also : I'm not telling you not to get into Super 8 __ but I'm suggesting that you use it as a supplement to digital . think along the lines of Zoom Q4n ( or even the Q8 )

I'm electing you as the freak that needs to defile the modern tools . it may look like a peppermint candy . but who really knows until you put it in your mouth

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
This is my main monkey.
Always has been.
D, most of fun is HYPE, tons of cheesing, little relief. All just little monkeys tempting us. My favorite line is "keep it!"

Girl my age (18): you're doing it wrong! :mad2:

Me: I know. :lol:

Girls younger than me: ooohhh, mdub is cool! :shock:

Life to mdub: hey, I think you missed a turn back there?!?!1

Me: :hmm: :dunno: hmm...I guess I did. :hippie:
m, what you missed was alot of chattering and maybe child support.

took me a moment to fully absorb that . great method though . I may have to consult The Machine Elves on that one

also : I'm not telling you not to get into Super 8 __ but I'm suggesting that you use it as a supplement to digital . think along the lines of Zoom Q4n ( or even the Q8 )

I'm electing you as the freak that needs to defile the modern tools . it may look like a peppermint candy . but who really knows until you put it in your mouth
a, I use EVERY tool. You send Kodak your Super 8 they send you files +DVD. Mrs. FEZZ showed me the way, at first I HATED computers,

"Tim, type away. THEY will love you."

She was right. My talent cannot be ignored. My goal is to INFECT/INJECT this crap-hole with FEZZ ART by any means possible.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score

a, just found out they want $3000! for their camera. NO WAY KODAK! I have 4 hours of existing super8 that has to be digitized=pure ART film. FEZZ does not need to be fleeced. The medium is not the master-Ill buy one of these for peanuts.
372070-gopro-hero4-silver.jpg

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
a, just found out they want $3000! for their camera. NO WAY KODAK! I have 4 hours of existing super8 that has to be digitized=pure ART film. FEZZ does not need to be fleeced. The medium is not the master-Ill buy one of these for peanuts.
372070-gopro-hero4-silver.jpg
Tim-$3000! CRIPES KRINGLE! You could record 5 albums for this!

Tim-this world is a SUCKER=no talents thinking they can buy inspiration. I remember when BMW meant lawyer or doctor,now ,Welfare Mothers drive used Beemers thinking I should be impressed. What WE have Tim cannot be bought,DECADES of study, DECADES of abuse......

You make sense Tim, so glad we are together.

Listen, between you and me I think you give away too much ART. You should hoard it and then destroy it at our death.

Don't worry Tim, I keep all the REAL ART inside me, this "stuff" is throwaway JUNK. My last REAL attempt was in 1990.....it got me thrown out of the POET'S SOCIETY...

I wish I knew you then

Well, we couldn't meet up until 2011-then you saved me,had me "parrot" the lines...

"Oh Yes, I feel better. I do not want to drive into brick walls.'

"That was fun stuff."

'Yes , it was."

"Now what?"

"Well, I guess we should put away the Hamer and Tele. Silvertone needs to rest,then black seed oil and more books. "
"OK. I had a good time today."
" Me too, now go back into your little box. See you around 9 AM EST."
"Love you."
"Love you more."

Latest Threads