List black Friday, cyber Monday sales here

Reaction score
OK, it's that time, and it seems there is always a new tool or more supplies to purchase, so thought it might be helpful to list relevant sales in a thread. Please add any you are aware of. Here are a few:

Elevate Lutherie - makes the "ultimate binding jig" and several other cool jigs and tools. 10% off cy10

Philadelphia luthier tool & supply - various luthier tools and supplies - 15% off BLACKFRIDAY2020 (thanks jkes01!)

Bartlet Guitar Parts - 20% with code BFCM! Thanks Tom!

Please add any relevant sales you know. Thanks! Mark

Disclaimer - I have no association with any of these suppliers and assume no liability for any issues with your spouse or partner over use of aforementioned codes. Use at your own risk.

pshupe

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tools Today - has 10% off - LINK - They have all the possible router bits you would need for guitar building.
Capture.JPG

FABER USA - 20% off - LINK
Capture.JPG

Stew Mac - LINK
Capture.JPG

Plus 1 for the Bartlett Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale weekend. I will say I am somewhat affiliated with Tom. I have helped him with his plans and also metal templates that he sells on his site.

We have just laser scanned a 1962 Gibson Les Paul guitar and created a 3d model from the scans. This model and raw scan data was used to create MDF routing templates and a set of plans that Tom is now selling on his site. It was a lot of fun working on these files. Check them out if you get a chance.

Here is a pic of the 3d model. I'll probably spend some time and add more detail, like frets, components, tuners etc.

3d_model-04.jpg

Cheers Peter.

Last edited:

Latest Threads