Lillehammer

rabidhamster

Reaction score
It’s an excellent show I’ve watched all 3 seasons twice. Maybe due for another.

Fret Hopper

Reaction score
I liked it. Van Zandt does an admirable job. Loved some of the story lines.

fry

Reaction score
I really loved the show, and was bummed when I finished the final episode. I guess the people involved in producing it had a disagreement, and it was allowed to die.

smk506

Reaction score
Sometimes it’s best for a show to die off at a good point than to keep going and going with no real aim though. That’s how I view the end of Lilyhammer, they wrapped up everything pretty nicely and I didn’t feel ripped off when the final credits rolled. Great show.

fry

Reaction score
Sometimes it’s best for a show to die off at a good point than to keep going and going with no real aim though. That’s how I view the end of Lilyhammer, they wrapped up everything pretty nicely and I didn’t feel ripped off when the final credits rolled. Great show.
I guess the memory isn't working that well, I thought there was some unfinished business at the end?

smk506

Reaction score
I guess the memory isn't working that well, I thought there was some unfinished business at the end?
That could be, to be honest I haven’t watched it in a year or so. I do remember thinking I wish there was more, but not feeling let down at the end either :dunno:

NRBQ

Reaction score
It's one of my favorites.

Latest Threads