life is crazy

sk8rat

Reaction score
was seeing an amazing girl, things started getting serious, she got cold feet and went back to her ex.

she didn't even wait a day before she was already posting pictures with her ex. women are ruthless. I never thought she would do that because she was so caring and we got really close.

I don't totally blame her because I saw the red flags and I ignored them.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I can practically guarantee that everyone on this board has a similar story from some point in their past. It was just your turn. Time to move along. This is not intended as disparagement or condescension as it applies to your situation, just that it's pretty much what humans do. It's not the end of the world.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One time I was dating this cute blonde chick and it became obvious that she was still hung up on her ex.

So I pretended to get a call and handed her the phone and said it was him.

The look on her face was priceless.

Swear to God I did this.

PS, you just dodged a serious bullet.

sk8rat

Reaction score
I can practically guarantee that everyone on this board has a similar story from some point in their past. It was just your turn. Time to move along. This is not intended as disparagement or condescension as it applies to your situation, just that it's pretty much what humans do. It's not the end of the world.
this is the second time this has happened to me. the first time it was a girl I worked with. I ended up leaving because she transfer to my department and it would have been awkward to say the least.

sk8rat

Reaction score
One time I was dating this cute blonde chick and it became obvious that she was still hung up on her ex.

So I pretended to get a call and handed her the phone and said it was him.

The look on her face was priceless.

Swear to God I did this.

PS, you just dodged a serious bullet.
I told her she was still hung up on her ex and she got really mad at me so I ignored it for the most part. what triggered the whole thing was that her ex texted her and seemed annoyed so I said "why do you even care? just don't reply." she just sat there silently and couldn't really come up with an answer. she said that was when she realized she still had feelings for him.

I definitely avoided what would have been a messier situation had this happened later but she was special and I cant help but feel that if her ex was out of the picture it would have lasted. i've never met a girl i've been so attracted personality wise.

• Sad
Reactions: Who

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
i've never met a girl i've been so attracted personality wise.
you have to wonder if part of the energy that she brought to the relationship ( between you and her ) __ was the idea that you were " something new "

anyone that wants to go back to an ex . you have to let them go . they're stepping back into a situation that had enough problems to seek other attention outside of the relationship . and some people just like the drama . you don't need to have that kind of person in your life , no matter how attracted you were to them

sk8rat

Reaction score
Good news is, chicks dig you.

Now find one that's worth your time.
finding girls isn't a problem. as soon as people found out what happened I had girls calling and messaging me trying to console me telling me that they would never do that to me and that they want to date, blah blah blah. some of them are really hot but I just feel no interest. I really thought I hit the jack pot with this one.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
finding girls isn't a problem. as soon as people found out what happened I had girls calling and messaging me trying to console me telling me that they would never do that to me and that they want to date, blah blah blah. some of them are really hot but I just feel no interest. I really thought I hit the jack pot with this one.
Look deeper and look at their past behavior.

sk8rat

Reaction score
you have to wonder if part of the energy that she brought to the relationship ( between you and her ) __ was the idea that you were " something new "

anyone that wants to go back to an ex . you have to let them go . they're stepping back into a situation that had enough problems to seek other attention outside of the relationship . and some people just like the drama . you don't need to have that kind of person in your life , no matter how attracted you were to them
funny you mention that because I was just talking to someone about that yesterday. from the beginning it felt totally natural. there was no pretending, no early relationship bs. when I went to pick her up for our second date she didnt even have makeup on and she wasnt dressed up. she was very candid with me and comfortable enough from the start to be herself and I felt the same way.

something I should mention is that she was with her ex for three years, they had only been split up for 6 months and he's the only other guy she's ever been with. she told me she had feelings for me but she loved her ex. after that point I kind of just gave up trying to get her to stay. I just told her she was making a mistake. she might learn that in time but maybe not.

sk8rat

Reaction score
Look deeper and look at their past behavior.
there is one girl but she lives over an hour away and I really don't want to do the long distance thing again. this girl lived right around the corner from me and it was the best thing because we could meet up spontaneously.

I Break Things

Reaction score
People suck, man. I just assume everyone is an asshole until they prove otherwise.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
I know it ALWAYS sucks what women can do to us.. but at least this one kooked out quick.. better than a slow death by gaslighting and being cheated on behind your back after years and years of dating.. or even married.

Oh, and your title is wrong.. it should read:

Splittails are crazy.

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's what they do, chase feelings

Very few are an exception. They go where the tingles take them.

Be glad she isn't having you pay for dates while she's banging him on the side.

Bullet dodged

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Tough situation to live through.
Good side is the situation is over.
You didn't lose too much time with a girl who eventually wouldn't commit anyway.
I have seen too many guys / girls in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate the commitment.
And it always ends with a broken heart.

I have been a "on the rebound" "victim" myself and it's fucked up.
I thought we had such common grounds and "let's explore that to the fullest"
while she was just trying to see of she could live without her ex.
When I met another girl while out with a friend, I realized that the one I had just met
was much more willing to "explore to the fullest" and I made the decision to drop
the other relationship. Never looked back.

Latest Threads