Life Happens......

devin dude

Reaction score
We all go through changes in our lives.

My mum called me tonight to see how I was feeling after some minor dental issues. At the end of the call she told me about my uncle in-law Pat Waldron. Even though my mothers sister divorced him years back he was always a gentleman and fellow guitar player.

Anyway my mother told me he was involved in a farming accident where he lost his left arm up to his elbow in a combine out in the field. He will survive ,but his left arm is gone up to his elbow.

I'm feeling very bad and sad too say the least. Even though we weren't close, he indirectly had a huge affect on my early guitar direction and playing. He was the main reason I became interested in Gibson guitars, which I still love till this day.

Knowing him he will make a full and healthy recovery. He loves music and playing very much and can't imagine what he must be feeling right now.

Sorry for the rant , but this has hit me pretty hard.

Leumas

Reaction score
I'm real sorry to hear it man. May he have a speedy recovery, and if he has the inclination, he will find a way to make music again.

basschick22

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yes, life happens.

my Dad had a stroke two weeks ago, so I have some slight insight on how you're feeling.

things like this cause a person to put life into perspective.

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
It is incredible how quickly our lives can change. But too easily do we just fall into the trap of taking things for granted.

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of guitars does he have ?...........too soon ?..............sorry.