Lets See your Guns!

markeod72

Reaction score
Ok, here are some of my "cooler" rifles. I got into collecting old military rifles sometime ago. Seeing that I love history and the military, I found it fun and a no brainer.
These are my favorites. From the top: Model 1917 30-06, Model 1903 30-06, M1 Garand 30-06, and the little M1 Carbine .30 cal carbine.

Here are my British Rifles. The top one is a No. 1 MKIII Lee Enfield .303, a Pattern 14 .303, and a No 4 MkI.

My sad Mauser collections. A German WWII 98K and a Czech VZ24. To class it up I added my Colt Sporter.

I was telling Vasco about my collection the other, well here is most of it, I am leaving out a sks, a couple shotguns and a couple .22lr. I have some pistols but they are not nearly as interesting as these. The 1903 is a tac driver! I love that rifle. The Garand is pretty shot out and is in need of retirement or refit. I don't know which, it is still fun as hell to shoot.:dude:

lp_junkie

Reaction score
I want a Garand so bad I can taste it, my grandfathers talked about it so much and I always thought I would get one, maybe this year.

JohnQ

Reaction score
That's all you have, too!? Damn.... Beans or no beans?
On a dog- no beans. Other than that, I never really got into that debate and either way is fine by me as long as it's spicy:thumb:

Nice to see some HKs here. My favorite handgun by far.

JohnQ

Reaction score
Nice GI guns Mark! Did you get your Garand at CMP?

USP45Tim

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
On a dog- no beans. Other than that, I never really got into that debate and either way is fine by me as long as it's spicy:thumb:

Nice to see some HKs here. My favorite handgun by far.
Fair enough! I'll be taking pics of my new AR and SBR builds pretty soon. HK handguns are very nice. However, paying $40+ for each mag and the mooshy trigger kind of turned me off. Too bad it took over 10 USP pistols for me to realize that. :laugh2:

markeod72

Reaction score
Nope, I picked it up at a really cool gun store outside of New Orleans called Treasure hunt arms years ago, not sure if they are around anymore. My brother got his through the CMP. I didn't want to wait. LOL.

JohnQ

Reaction score
Fair enough! I'll be taking pics of my new AR and SBR builds pretty soon. HK handguns are very nice. However, paying $40+ for each mag and the mooshy trigger kind of turned me off. Too bad it took over 10 USP pistols for me to realize that. :laugh2:
Mag prices for them are definitely a turn off. The trigger doesn't bother me too much but it's not as nice as a certain Springfield custom shop 1911:D

Maybe I'll put together a photo, if I can loosen my tin foil enough:cool:

JohnQ

Reaction score
Nope, I picked it up at a really cool gun store outside of New Orleans called Treasure hunt arms years ago, not sure if they are around anymore. My brother got his through the CMP. I didn't want to wait. LOL.
I picked up mine at Camp Perry, it's a '54 HRA. Thoroughly enjoyed that experience. Wish I'd bought more cans of ammo while I was there though.

i am wet

Reaction score
woops i forgot to post my guns!

well here is my ruger 9mm

and here are my airsoft guns, the big one is a classic army m14 match, low serial number since i got it not long after they came out :)

not posted is my 100 something year old krag and my 70 year old 22. my dad is thinking of picking up a ar15 or a fs2000

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How about I just post a list and photos of EVERYTHING I own, my address, and the times I will be away from home?
I just can't believe some of you actually post shit like this!:rolleyes:

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How about I just post a list and photos of EVERYTHING I own, my address, and the times I will be away from home?
I just can't believe some of you actually post shit like this!:rolleyes:
:laugh2:

Just post your guitars, I'll be there later with my guns. :thumb:
I highly doubt that anyone on here with my address is coming to get any one of my $500 guns. I'd be more worried about them coming to get a $3K guitar. Besides, I know the last person I'm robbing are the guys in this thread that I know have guns. :thumb:

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I want a Garand so bad I can taste it, my grandfathers talked about it so much and I always thought I would get one, maybe this year.
One of the most impressive rifles I've ever had the privilege to fire. They're astonishingly well designed and made for their vintage. :thumb:

Gigan

Reaction score
Out here in Kalifornia :(
Rem 870

Mosin M44

And a work in progress

loucamaro91

Reaction score
That Kimber is nice.
I have owned just about every kimber and I had problems with the ones that had external extractors.
You have any problems?

Orion8251

Reaction score
That Kimber is nice.
I have owned just about every kimber and I had problems with the ones that had external extractors.
You have any problems?
Nope, not so far...it's ate everything I've put through it. I've probably only put maybe 2000 rounds through it, though, and I'm pretty particular about cleaning it after everytime I take it out and shoot it.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
some of my photos got deleted somehow so ill post them again

and my M1-Carbine

Latest Threads