Let's See Your Flametop !!!

Talarn

Reaction score
Hi everyone... long time lurker, just joined now. Love this site very much. It helped me a lot when deciding on buying my first Gibson (I've always been a Strat/Tele man... /ducks for cover :eek:...)

Anyways, just received my R9, 2010 model, VOS, "SUNTBURST" as it says on the box. I assume this is the "Sunrise Tea Burst" colour?

I love it. I always wanted a lemondrop but when I saw this one, it changed my mind. Guess I'll having to start saving again after seeing all these beautiful guitars on this site!

Sorry about thumbnails, I can't seem to work out how to attach the actual pic. Maybe the others that I see here are the URL type and not stored on this page?... I'll do some reading and work it out. I'll also take some better ones once my camera battery has charged.

EDIT: And yes... I'll take off the GD stupid sticker too! :lol: Just unpacked it very recently

Attachments

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
LOL - so that was the problem! I always thought something didn't look right ;-)

ACELUEK

ACE FREHLEY'S BASTARD SON
Reaction score
Once again..Not an Historic though..

mxk116

Reaction score
3 pictures (no flash) of the same 1999 R9 Ice Tea Burst (I think). It's amazing how different it looks in each one.

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
I put New pups in this 1 today Zhangbuckers. They have a very nice clean tone and I'm still dialing them in . But so far the really nice. The guitar is My MCI '59 replica
(old wood). the color is great and the top is crazy . It's me. more important it plays great.

RobP

Reaction score
Stunning guitars gents! Absolutely amazing thread!:applause:

R'nien

Reaction score
The walls are finished now. Here are a couple of mine.
2001 R8
[/IMG]
2004 R9
[/IMG]
2001 R8
[/IMG]

Mr.Paul

Banned
Reaction score
My new solid 2010 R8. Fantastic guitar!
These are the first snapshots I took. The VOS sticker is off now.

Latest Threads