Let's see some autumn shots!

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Trio!

This is an old one....

I was thinking of taking some phots too....if the weathers good this week I will...

2009 R8 (Great guitar!)

musicmaniac

Reaction score
Unfortunately fall has come and gone here and we're waiting for the dark winter!

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Trio!

This is an old one....

I was thinking of taking some phots too....if the weathers good this week I will...

2009 R8 (Great guitar!)

Vic, I still can't see your pics most of the time these days, but I liked it anyway as I know if you took it, it's bound to be good. :laugh2:

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is the link and thank you for saying so....

I think its my host page....I think I need to call and threaten them with retaliation if they don't fix this stupid update that is NOT compatible with 90% of browsers.....
I'll just pull it....why am I paying for a Domain name.? Idiots ....

jenton70

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think its my host page....I think I need to call and threaten them with retaliation if they don't fix this stupid update that is NOT compatible with 90% of browsers.....

I saw it yesterday when you posted it but shows as a broken link now.

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lakes are keeping us warmer.... for the moment anyway...

mono

Reaction score
@Danelectro can we see some more shots of that beautiful aged Murphy R9 that you used to own? You know, just for posterity :)

captdan61

Reaction score

Bourbon burst? Muy bonita

captdan61

Reaction score
Here’s a photo from 12 years or so ago. With the exception of the Brazilian board Goldtop, all have since flown the coup.

So I got to ask out of curiosity what year were years are the Juniors are they Village or are they modern I keep seeing Gibson doing both custom shop and just standard run reissues of lustful juniors and I'm curious if anyone's tried them if they're any good I haven't played one I've played vintage I love vintage but I don't have an extra five or six grand to buy one . And I wonder if the reissues from the custom shop or F just up getting to run of the mill $1,500 ones at Gibson's currently making how they Stack Up to the vintage ones?

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a faded tobacco ..

Danelectro

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@Danelectro can we see some more shots of that beautiful aged Murphy R9 that you used to own? You know, just for posterity :)
It was a pretty one and lightweight at only 8.2 lbs. It would have been nice to keep it, but I have three Historic Makeover Reissues and so it was a fair amount of money tied up in a handful of guitars. I wanted to thin out the herd and so this 2005 Murphy R9 as well as my other 2005 R9 Murphy both ended up on the chopping block.

So I got to ask out of curiosity what year were years are the Juniors are they Village or are they modern I keep seeing Gibson doing both custom shop and just standard run reissues of lustful juniors and I'm curious if anyone's tried them if they're any good I haven't played one I've played vintage I love vintage but I don't have an extra five or six grand to buy one . And I wonder if the reissues from the custom shop or F just up getting to run of the mill $1,500 ones at Gibson's currently making how they Stack Up to the vintage ones?
The Junior on the lower right was an original 1957 and the one in the upper right was a 2006 Custom Shop '57 Reissue. The Custom Shop Juniors are really nice and hold up well to their vintage counterparts. I sold that 2006 but missed it so I ended up buying a 2010 Historic which is pretty much identical. (although lighter in weight) The necks of the Reissues are fatter than the 6 vintage Juniors I've owned. On the other hand they have larger frets which makes them easier to play. I've read a few online reviews about the new USA Juniors and people seem to be very happy with them, but I've not played one so I can't comment on how they compare.

1957, 2006

Here's some more fall fun I discovered in my Photobucket account....

1966, 1960, 1957

1961, 1963

Last edited:

Latest Threads