Les Paul

Razzle

Reaction score
That one's got a GREAT top, and does not seem to be one of the snot series. Cool!

Congrats!! I have a Classic also and I love the neck.

Classicplayer

Reaction score
What a beauty and a great find! I have a 2000 Honeyburst that I bought new 19 + years ago. I stuck with those ceramics for a brief period but later came a Duncan '59 pair and 12 years later, Seth’s. I’ve only seen and heard one Classic Prem. Plus from that era when Gibson has their act together as far as quality control was concerned. If your guitar has been played a lot (how are the frets?) it should now be quite a tone full Gibson.

Classicplayer

Robmosis

Reaction score
Just what it says. I looked at it before he bought it and passed because of the neck repair and the price.
Wow, it’s hard to tell from the pic. Hopefully they did a good job. I haven’t seen the OP comment on this, so it was a bit of a surprise to read this. I hope this isn’t news to him.

uncajoey

Reaction score
Nice Classic. Honeyburst for sure. By 97 the necks are bigger than 90-92 for sure, TRC has been replaced, no biggie, nice flame. A keeper!

uncajoey

Reaction score
If you’re a whacko like me, you can buy a Historic TRC. Looks a little nicer. Costs a fortune for a piece of plastic, but I put one on my number one.

musicmaniac

Reaction score
Wow, it’s hard to tell from the pic. Hopefully they did a good job. I haven’t seen the OP comment on this, so it was a bit of a surprise to read this. I hope this isn’t news to him.
The OP liked my post so I'm assuming he knows about the repair. The repair seemed fine to me but was not disclosed to me and I wasn't willing to pay what the guy was asking. I'm not trying to crap on his thread either just posting what i know and giving him info. I'd hate to see a fellow member get ripped off. Hopefully he's enjoying his new toy!

Robmosis

Reaction score
The OP liked my post so I'm assuming he knows about the repair. The repair seemed fine to me but was not disclosed to me and I wasn't willing to pay what the guy was asking. I'm not trying to crap on his thread either just posting what i know and giving him info. I'd hate to see a fellow member get ripped off. Hopefully he's enjoying his new toy!
Your information is what this forum is all about. I didn’t think you were baggin the OP at all. I’ve learned a ton here. It’s a great resource.

Latest Threads