Les paul with white binding? please read!

Provehito

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's my first post here!

I'm currently on the market for my first les paul, aren't you excited for me ?
anyway.. let's get to the point!

I'm looking for a Gibson Les paul standard ebony with (WHITE BINDINGS)!
like this one:
IMAG0125.jpg

I don't want my ebony les paul with cream bindings, i've fallen in love with the white bindings - but everywhere i look they only sell standards with cream bindings.. do the white binding even exist? or is it my eyes that has been deceiving me?

I'm from Denmark if it helps..

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
I'm from Denmark if it helps..

See, that explains!

I think all the brand new ones have white binding. I think they all turn to cream because of the fading / yellowing of the nitro.
My white LP custom has white binding, but you can barely see it because the guitar is white aswell :laugh2:

alexvdl

Reaction score
its the picture that makes the binding look white. In real life it's probably a more pinkish barbie color. All modern gibson binding is more pink than cream and certainly not white. I believe the les paul customs have white bindings though.

There are some special editons with white plastics and bindings like the 90's catalina les paul. But the clear finish over the bindings will turn yellow over time.

Provehito

Reaction score
Oh, that explains a lot!

I'd guess i could get used to the idea of cream bindings..

thank you guys!

b3john

Reaction score
MF has an Ebony Les Paul Custom that seem to fit the bill. Uncovered pups, white inlays/binding, chrome hardware, maple top, weight relieved mahogany back. It says it has the rounded neck profile, but one of the reviews implies it's a slim neck???

Dunno if it's available in Europe or if MF ships to Denmark...

544108.jpg

Latest Threads