Les Paul Traditional - Goldtop with P90's!

Barryj

Reaction score
Is there anything cooler than a Goldtop with P90's? That's a rhetorical question - of course there isn't..........

Up for grabs is my 2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional goldtop - great playing and sounding guitar that does the P90 thing in spades. Light colored back - think it's a 2 piece, but really hard to see the seam! This one has a 60's neck profile (".895 - ".910) - feels bigger as it's a fairly substantial 'D' shape.

All stock, without a lot of playtime on it - frets in excellent condition. Very, very clean - the only cosmetic thing of note is a slight 'smudge' near the bass side of the tailpiece. This came from the pad on the bottom of a Vibramate that was on this guitar at one time (now long gone - i'm a hardtail guy at heart). Original brown Gibson hardshell case as well, also in excellent condition.

Not a lightweight at 9 lbs. 10 oz. - but trust me, it's worth it (haha).

Truly massive picture gallery (with lots of closeups) here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/vDR2jR4kYbwqvrhe9

Get this one to your door for $1,450 - not really looking for trades (my shelves are full!), but you could surprise me.

eeprete

Reaction score
really thinking about this.... it checks off a few boxes....