Les Paul Special to Teadrop mod :shock:

fry

Reaction score
Bad idea, poor execution. Just ridiculous.

slabendadas

Reaction score
Amazing price for a guitar for a beginning luthier to practice on
To play?
Hell no

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, that is not even worth $50.00, to me. I wonder what the thinking behind such an action was.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
$_57.JPG

Now THAT'S a doublecut:naughty:

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Back in the '70's our bass player decided to do that to his Fender, so I helped him. Of course, we were stoned out of our minds. :420: Maybe that's this guy's excuse too!:laugh2:

Breezin

Reaction score
I'm confused, that auction is for a guitar but all I see is firewood.:dunno:

harpman54

Reaction score
What is with the sudden onslaught of people butchering, or setting fire to Epiphone guitars? I realize they're not all '59 Bursts in value, but have the sense to do it to a Carlo Robelli or a Daisy Rock or similar.

The majority of us will not see the hack jobs you're doing as 'art'. But I guess if you can't play a guitar well you might as well be setting it on fire or cranking up your chainsaw.

56GT

Reaction score
What is with the sudden onslaught of people butchering, or setting fire to Epiphone guitars? I realize they're not all '59 Bursts in value, but have the sense to do it to a Carlo Robelli or a Daisy Rock or similar.

The majority of us will not see the hack jobs you're doing as 'art'. But I guess if you can't play a guitar well you might as well be setting it on fire or cranking up your chainsaw.

Or get a different, and perhaps productive, hobby... :wave:

Latest Threads