Les Paul Special DC

RicOkc

Reaction score
I stumbled onto one, two years ago that's a 2010 model that has a Ebony fret-board (no binding on the fret-board), gloss TV Yellow w/orig.case for $1000.

It had been a long time seeing one for sale locally before that

Reaction score
I sold my 98 just like that a few years ago mint. The reason it was mint is because I never played it. The reason I never played it was because the strap button placed behind the neck joint made it wonky as hell to play with a strap. Horrible. Beautiful guitar but just a word of warning.

toxikomano

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I have these two and I put the strap button on the cut, to prevent the neck diving

I sold my 98 just like that a few years ago mint. The reason it was mint is because I never played it. The reason I never played it was because the strap button placed behind the neck joint made it wonky as hell to play with a strap. Horrible. Beautiful guitar but just a word of warning.

RicOkc

Reaction score
My 2010 DC has the strap button on the upper horn. Seems it originally came that way from Gibson.

NHTom

Reaction score
Good luck on the TV Yellow.....they always seem harder to find than the other colors.

I waited for a few extra years to come up with mine.

My Cherry has the button on the back, the TV came with it on the horn.

NHTom

Frogfur

Reaction score
I bought an original one in red in 1967 at South Shore, Lake Tahoe for $75.00 with the case.

toxikomano

Reaction score
Good luck on the TV Yellow.....they always seem harder to find than the other colors.

I waited for a few extra years to come up with mine.

My Cherry has the button on the back, the TV came with it on the horn.

NHTom
I found this one, 1995 with the brown/pink Gibson case, And now I just have to wait three weeks for the guitar to arrive in Chile.
Btw, nice guitars!

Latest Threads