Les Paul PEACE Owners - Come On In Here

bytemare

Reaction score
I also have extra Peace in Placid Purple if anyone is interested.. with case :)

Oooitzdabman

Reaction score
She's gorgeous, but off to the shop she goes.

Initial thoughts, flame top looks way nicer than what I've been seeing online. Very happy about that. Dings here and there, kinda expected. Knobs are awesome, bridge is great, I'll be keeping those on. The excitement kinda died down for a split second when I flipped it over and saw a smaller access plate, PCB all day. Oh well. Love how the back is still green, these guitars are very very cool.

Etune seems off, could be user error, but either way it's coming off and new tuners.

Cracked tie dye toggle switch. i think it's definitely a cool touch, would love to find a replacement.

Truss rod cover made me cringe.

Huge thanks to Bytemare for the case!!!

Very groovy axe. Can't wait to get her fixed up and plugged in, more pictures to follow.

Attachments

Last edited:

Telechamp

Reaction score
I dicked around at Sam Ash on a used Peaceful Orange to try to save a few bucks, that it finally sold and I missed out. I went in there for the umpteenth hundredth time to hold it and they guy said he sold it. I replied, "what do you mean you sold it?" I was crushed. I think they had it listed at $1900 and they were offering it to me at $1600 and I was holding out for $1500? Or close to those #. Snooze, you lose! Had the roboteers replaced already with Grover locking tuners and the truss rod cover replace with a blank one! Everything else orginal and included the robotuner and etune cover in the case! Oh well.
I know how you feel..

I spied this Placid Purple on the local Craigslist for $1200... Seller indicated that he might go even lower. ("OBO"). I couldn't decide whether to pull the trigger or not... Decided to sleep on it. The next morning it was gone...

TheWhigs

Reaction score
We want pics! :)
Here is a "quick shot". :) I haven't finished putting it together yet and the "Standard" truss rod plate will be changed to a blank truss rod plate (the "Standard" is the only one I had laying around).

I still haven't drilled in the Graphtech tuners yet. Hopefully I'll be finishing and testing everything out in the next few weeks. Also, I'll take some photos which show how beautiful the guitar really is. My lame photo doesn't do justice.

Attachments

TheWhigs

Reaction score
She's gorgeous, but off to the shop she goes.

Initial thoughts, flame top looks way nicer than what I've been seeing online. Very happy about that. Dings here and there, kinda expected. Knobs are awesome, bridge is great, I'll be keeping those on. The excitement kinda died down for a split second when I flipped it over and saw a smaller access plate, PCB all day. Oh well. Love how the back is still green, these guitars are very very cool.

Etune seems off, could be user error, but either way it's coming off and new tuners.

Cracked tie dye toggle switch. i think it's definitely a cool touch, would love to find a replacement.

Truss rod cover made me cringe.

Huge thanks to Bytemare for the case!!!

Very groovy axe. Can't wait to get her fixed up and plugged in, more pictures to follow.
You definitely a beautiful axe! :)

Not only have I experienced it, but I've read many stating that the "photos don't do justice". These guitars are beautiful!

Yes, there are some "knick-knacks" about the guitar however overall, if anyone asked me for my recommendation, I would definitely say "yes".

Latest Threads