"Les Paul Forum"...NOT MLP Forum...?

HRC

Reaction score
I've been a member there since way before MLP existed. I like it there, those guys really share a TON of knowledge. I've learned a shitload from them. If you don't like it there, simple, don't go back.

Hard to go back when you can't get your account validated. Fuk 'em :laugh2:

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
i started a thread over there and am yet to get a reply. I even included buzz words like "beano" and mentioned my boo-teek pickups.

I guess nobody wants to talk about EP Boosters:laugh2:

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i started a thread over there and am yet to get a reply. I even included buzz words like "beano" and mentioned my boo-teek pickups.

I guess nobody wants to talk about EP Boosters:laugh2:

I'll fix that...

mdubya

Reaction score
Posted in a Jimi Hendrix thread there today. It can be entertaining if you want to read/converse about music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSQ796z1yU]Hammond Innovex Condor GSM Guitar Synthesizer - YouTube[/ame]

Though, as Fenn demonstrates, if you ain't in the club, you get ignored.

I have gotten replies to comments and questions I have posted in threads started by others.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Heretic!

I hear the sound of the folks from the from the vintage Les Paul section preparing a stake and a pile of oil-soaked wood. Recant now ! Admit your error in profaning the holy '59 burst, and save your immortal soul!

ahhh, nope.

I actually care more about playing them then drooling over them and jacking off to their greatness. :D

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, yea. I got a real nice Les Paul poster when I sent in my paid membership.
:D

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They found out I play professionally with an Epiphone and blacklisted me.

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
Mal, All you needed was a picture of yourself playing your Epiphone, while wearing a Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts, and white Rockports, that would have gotten you in.

74JMP

Reaction score
I remember I sold gear to a guy. I got the money, tested and shipped the same day. Guess it was a Wed or Thursday. Got an angry email on Friday the buyer did not have them. Sent back I'd shipped them the day I got the money. He got even more piss'd and wanted me to track it and find out when it would arrive. He needed them for a gig that night and wanted a refund. He was pissed because I did not ship it the day he agreed to buy them the week before nor did he mention that expectation. I waited till I got the M.O. unless you know the guy: no pay no ship in my book. Next thing I know he was posting about how I screwed him over, then when he got it on a Monday then suddenly it did not work, he going to charge me with mail fraud ran. The Members jump in and I am the bad guy. When it was so obvious that this was a case of 2nd thoughts and was trying any way to return it. Had he contacted and said it broke, one thing but he'd been demanding a return since before it arrived. After the members savaged me for being a crook, when it was obvious it was buyers remorse soured me. When I said no way the buyer discovered the maker would fix it free of charge. Just amazed me how they accepted his claims and he failed to mention we wanted me to accept a return before it arrived, but I was the Shady guy. I also got ragged on for not shipping before I got the cash,not the way to treat a forum Bro.pretty much ended it for me there.

Latest Threads