Les Paul Custom colors

morriecapra

Reaction score
man! I saw the most beautiful LP custom on this forum. It was a green colored custom - really pretty! A rare beauty! and my favorite shade of green.

Do they still make Gibson LP Customs in green? If so, I gotta get one.

I have seen a Wine and White LP customs and they were beauties. In fact, I may buy one of those! I just need to decided on which one. However, I don't care for the gold hardware. If I could I could get Gibson to put on custom - nickel hardware and silver black hat vol/tone knobs - that would be ideal for me Gold is just a bit much for me.

I would think a white LP custom with nickel hardware would look cool!

Just have to decide between the white or wine color. I already have Black one from the 80's and it is sweet too.

m capra
NYC

bullpentherapy

Reaction score
man! I saw the most beautiful LP custom on this forum. It was a green colored custom - really pretty! A rare beauty! and my favorite shade of green.

I have seen a Wine and White LP customs and they were beauties. In fact, I may buy one of those! I just need to decided on which one. However, I don't care for the gold hardware. If I could I could get Gibson to put on custom - nickel hardware and silver black hat vol/tone knobs - that would be ideal for me Gold is just a bit much for me.

Just have to decide between the white or wine color. I already have Black one from the 80's and it is sweet too.

m capra
NYC

heres a rare color of a les paul. 1 of 50 only produced!!!!in pelham blue!:naughty::naughty:
100_0108.jpg

bullpentherapy

Reaction score
was this the green youre speaking of.{not inverness green} its called kerry green! btw i would love to own this one. i am a sucker for very unique pauls, who isnt?
kerrygreen.jpg

bullpentherapy

Reaction score
heres another 1992 limited colours edition{fuschia} i should have never sold mine. i miss her dearly. no paul has even come close to it. even my custom shop custom pro!!!!
1992fuschia.jpg

rjshare

Reaction score
they arent customs though, just custom colours.

he is asking for customs in different colours isnt he?

morriecapra

Reaction score
I am talking about actual Les Paul Customs, as opposed to Traditional/Standard, Studios, Supremes and Deluxes(if they still make deluxes).

The green LP custom was an Emerald Metallic Green Color. Beautiful!

Here is what it looked like:

a4633-bd97ea8f87b51c82be642b465b7c278b.jpg

mrgreedy55

Reaction score
Hi everyone - just signed up.
I have a 1990 Les Paul Custom Violin Burst - never seen another, anybody got one of these? (looks like a tigers eye stone).

guitarbob123

Reaction score
You're not looking for a colour listed as green. The colour you're looking for is called Aged Pelham Blue, which is actually green.
pelham_blue_les_paul_1.jpg

SoManyGuitars

Reaction score
As goofy as that is, it is unbelievably mesmerizing. I want.
I think it looks kind of cool, just due to how different it is... Looks almost like someone did it in Photoshop....
Wouldn't be my first (or second) choice for an LP, but I'd play it!

roodyrocker

Reaction score

m capra
NYC

If you're after a white Custom without the gold hardware just go for the 68 Reissue. You should be able to find one in white and they come with factory chrome rather than gold hardware. Nothing to change :cool:

Rudy

CaseyJr.

Reaction score
If I had my way, they'd be doing Customs in lime green, blue, red, pretty much the entire spectrum of solid colors. I will one day buy a used Custom just to get it refinished.

Latest Threads