Lemmy Has Passed?

joedonner2001

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEUZNRp52Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEUZNRp52Y[/ame]

Heisenberg

Reaction score
It's this mentality that so well illustrates why the human race sucks

It was brain lesions just discovered them after a recent MRI

So sorry to the family and friends
Thanks for rock in' hard Lemmy
Easy there, sport. Brain lesions caused by chain smoking for half a century, most likely. I think it's safe to say that toxins in general shortened Lemmy's life.

FUS44

Reaction score
Not really a fan. Never liked is music, and he kind of struck me as loud and ignorant. I remember their early days and how me and my pals used to make fun of the band. Lets put it this way, he was the luckiest bastard on earth to be able to make a career of music, and the way he lived life he was just as lucky to make it to 70.
and the name of you and your pals' most famous song?

Yeah, just as I thought. Crickets.

It's R.I.P. thread. Not a rip thread. Use your head for more than a hat rack, mmmmkay?

andreww

Reaction score
and the name of you and your pals' most famous song?

Yeah, just as I thought. Crickets.

It's R.I.P. thread. Not a rip thread. Use your head for more than a hat rack, mmmmkay?
Just because a guy lived a life of debauchery doesn't make him a nice guy. Refusing to acknowledge or have anything to do with the kids he sired for years says more to me about his character than the fact that he wrote Ace of Spades. We are defined by how we live our lives, and in my opinion he was an irresponsible POS who cared more about getting high on meth than he did about living life as a responsible adult.

Sorry, convince me that I'm wrong.

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
kan00dians are restless today.

Gyroman

Reaction score
Just because a guy lived a life of debauchery doesn't make him a nice guy. Refusing to acknowledge or have anything to do with the kids he sired for years says more to me about his character than the fact that he wrote Ace of Spades. We are defined by how we live our lives, and in my opinion he was an irresponsible POS who cared more about getting high on meth than he did about living life as a responsible adult.

Musicians are more often defined by their music than their lifestyles, aside from paparazzi types trying to dig up dirt on anyone in the public eye. So you didn't like the guy: then keep out of a tribute thread and show a touch of class by keeping your thoughts to yourself rather than pissing on the feelings of fans of a man who has achieved more in his 70 years than you could hope to achieve if you lived to 700.

socialhero

Reaction score

Tabloid-esque generalizations about someone you admit you don't like are more a reflection of your own character than anyone else's.

Sorry, convince me that I'm wrong. :thumb:

Heisenberg

Reaction score

Lemmy's son Paul begs to differ.

C_Becker

Dat Gibson smell
Reaction score
One of the last true rock'n' rollers
Very underrated as a songwriter
RIP Lemmy, whereever you are now

Gmal

Reaction score
Not really a fan. Never liked is music, and he kind of struck me as loud and ignorant. I remember their early days and how me and my pals used to make fun of the band. Lets put it this way, he was the luckiest bastard on earth to be able to make a career of music, and the way he lived life he was just as lucky to make it to 70.
Gravep!sser! Show some goddamn respect you little twat

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
Thats a nice thing say, dickweed. :slap:

He had two sons. One was born when he was 17 and was put up for adoption. The other (Paul Inder) he was very close with. Here they are throwing the ball around on a sunny Saturday afternoon:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eI64uY6jFc[/ame]

So yeah, have another. :slap:

It's this mentality that so well illustrates why the human race sucks

It was brain lesions just discovered them after a recent MRI
Uh, what?

Vortex

Reaction score
This is starting to get as good as the 'Girlfriend is Driving Me Nutz' thread.

FUS44

Reaction score

Great. Don't break your ankle coming down off your soapbox.

I'm glad someone is thinking about the children, though.

nick1962

Reaction score
Had the fortune to meet him a couple of times over a large JD; he was like your favourite uncle, and a well-read fella too.

Attachments

Busso

Reaction score
Nobody cares what you and your 'pals' think. Get over yourself.