Lemme tell ya, the Mach E GT guys are PISSED!

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to WalMart and buy about a dozen of those plastic fake stick-on vents and stick six on each side down the front quarter panels and it'll fly, mang!

:cool2:

palmerfralick

Reaction score
I can't think of a better example where a company shit on their legacy harder than this. A Mustang SUV. GMAFB.

I don't know it might be a toss up with the Bronco roll out. What a cluster. Admittedly it's not all Blues fault with the supplier meltdowns due to ole covid but Land Rover didn't seem to have many problems (those in the know correct me if I'm wrong). And to top it Wranglers and Defenders added a V8 option and Jeep a diesel and Ford still can't get the freakin tops for otherwise finished vehicles. Considering all the positive press and excitement about the new Bronco debut I would say it's been a massive PR debacle.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh... and a few have been saying that Ford missed an opportunity by not calling this the Galax-E

Apparently, Ford Europe has been marketing a minivan as the Galaxie. Not sure if it's the Windstar or some variation on the Transit Connect.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
But you've always been a E car fan boy. What happened?

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, watch that! I had a blue one just like below.... Better than my first older body style Pinto.... Helluva lot fancier too....

Damn good Pinto....

1632157443218.png

Latest Threads