Lemme tell ya, the Mach E GT guys are PISSED!

Uncle Vinnie

Help me Mr. Wizard!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lemmy tell ya ...

lemmy.jpg

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I laughed my ass off when I got my new car and it had tour, sport, mymode, and then "Track Mode". It will keep track of your lap time. When am I taking this to a track?
Ya... My Avalon hybrid has paddle shifters.
OK, paddle shifters on the CVT on my Corolla were useful for engine braking.
But on a hybrid?
Paddle shifters?
It has no "gears"
Mechanically, it has three gears... a gear on the primary motor, a gear on the output shaft, and a planetary set connecting the primary generator and the gas engine.

It doesn't shift... but I have paddle shifters?

Oh... and it's a pretty quick car... but hitting the "Eco Mode" switch makes it slower than my '94 pickup with the 22RE and oversized offroad tires.

scott1970

Reaction score
Wait'll you see @scott1970's cop car. You'll shit yourself.

Allegedly it will be striped and have the radio and camera system installed by the 27th of this month, and then it will be mine. I have been told it has a 400 hp V8. I can't say with certainly if that it's true, but it is a fast vehicle.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That’s disappointing. I was considering one. There are a ton of EV out next year. The top trim Mach is $$$ too. I’ll keep looking at the Rivian.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to WalMart and buy about a dozen of those plastic fake stick-on vents and stick six on each side down the front quarter panels and it'll fly, mang!

:cool2:

Latest Threads