Led Zeppelin Radio (SiriusXM), Jimmy Page: The Anthology (mass market version)

jb_abides

Reaction score
Big news this week for Zep heads:

SiriusXM revealed an extension of SiriusXM’s unprecedented Stream Free access offer through May 31, making the full lineup of Premier Streaming content available to any listener in North America.

I have been patiently waiting for my signed deluxe edition, given the COVID situation in Italy. Looks like shipping has resumed, in tranches.

You can pre-order the mass market version now, on Amazon, shipping September 8th.

We'll see which arrives first!

Bonus - Jimmy and Scarlett posing in Tower House for a feature in Tatler magazine... is he looking at her fondly, or pissed she's touching Burges' historical Gothic Revival handiwork?

It's been a very Led Zeppelin Sunday afternoon here!

:cheers:

Last edited:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I like Jimmy, he is a DEVIL, I can see it in his posture-"Yeah, silly+ disgusting humans........

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plant has better hair than Page. And he doesn't look like a smirking used car salesman on a lot with six cars ;)

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to subscribe to Sirius again.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
If Milla Jovovich had 36DD jugs, I'd give her half of my stuff up front*, but there is no f*cking way I would let her say "Boo" about my professional efforts. FFS man, get a grip.

* I'd give it to her without the enhanced jugs.

TrippyStormtrooper

Reaction score
Sick! JB, did you ever pick up Jimmy Page by Jimmy Page? Curious to see if you had a review.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I'm not sure where this belongs, but overbearing siblings don't change their stripes...

jb_abides

Reaction score
Sick! JB, did you ever pick up Jimmy Page by Jimmy Page? Curious to see if you had a review.
I have both signed editions! They are exquisite if you are into books. Heavy paper, the best reproduction of color, gilded pages, embossed covers, solid slip cases, velvet bags. I use gloves to handle :thumb:

And I also have both in trade hardcover (pre-order Anthology on Amazon). That way you can page thru without worry.

Jimmy Page by Jimmy Page is wonderful, full of rare photos of him throughout his life and career with little personal bits reproduced, like his expired passport.

Anthology is more focused on gear, and other ephemera.

jb_abides

Reaction score
I meant to plop this in the virus f-ing around thread. Dealing with one of my five siblings and just rolling my eyes.
Ah, so hiking recovery martinis and sisters...**

** I have a sister, he's 5 years younger than I...

Latest Threads